Nine Barclay Damon Attorneys Named to the Legal Elite of Western New York
BUFFALO, NY — September 30, 2016 — Barclay Damon, LLP is pleased to announce that nine attorneys were named to the 2016 Legal Elite of Western New York list. Published by Buffalo Business First and the Buffalo Law Journal, the Legal Elite of Western New York 2016 included 141 attorneys from over 1,000 nominations.
Barclay Damon Honorees:
- Beth A. Bivona, Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
- Christopher A. Cardillo, Construction & Surety
- James P. Domagalski, Commercial Litigation
- Thomas J. Drury, Torts & Products Liability Defense
- Christopher T. Greene, Corporate
- Peter S. Marlette, Mass & Toxic Torts
- Mark R. McNamara, Real Property Tax & Condemnation
- Randolph C. Oppenheimer, Labor & Employment
- Carol G. Snider, Mass & Toxic Torts
“It is an honor to have our firm well represented among the top talent in the Western New York legal community,” said John P. Langan, Managing Director of Barclay Damon. “We thank the community for recognizing our attorneys’ hard work and talent.”
Listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, Barclay Damon is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas. For more information, visit barclaydamon.com.
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media
- Appellate Divisions Affirm Dismissals in Pair of Domestic Animal Injury Cases