Enhanced Cross-Border Strategies For Canadian Businesses
Thursday, June 29, 2017
7:45 am - 9:30 am
7095 Woodbine Avenue
Markham, Ontario L3R 1A3
Barclay Damon attorneys Richard J. Day and Eileen M. Martin will be speaking at the Canada-U.S. breakfast seminar presented by Neurose Business Seminars.
Whether you are starting to do business in the United States or are contemplating expansion into the United States, join our breakfast seminar in Markham, Ontario on Thursday, June 29, 2017. Topics of discussion include cross-border sales, US site selection, supply and distribution, effective use of regional financial incentive programs, business structures, NAFTA, corporate tax strategies and current developments in U.S. business immigration.
Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Registration is $45. Breakfast will be served.
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced