Enhanced Cross-Border Strategies For Canadian Businesses
Thursday, June 29, 2017
7:45 am - 9:30 am
7095 Woodbine Avenue
Markham, Ontario L3R 1A3
Barclay Damon attorneys Richard J. Day and Eileen M. Martin will be speaking at the Canada-U.S. breakfast seminar presented by Neurose Business Seminars.
Whether you are starting to do business in the United States or are contemplating expansion into the United States, join our breakfast seminar in Markham, Ontario on Thursday, June 29, 2017. Topics of discussion include cross-border sales, US site selection, supply and distribution, effective use of regional financial incentive programs, business structures, NAFTA, corporate tax strategies and current developments in U.S. business immigration.
Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Registration is $45. Breakfast will be served.
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Barclay Damon Named to 2019 US News & World Report – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
- Barclay Damon Honored by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara, and the Southern Tier
- Associate Steven Mach and Law Clerk Kaleigh Morrison Join Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Awarded Injunction From NYS Supreme Court in Favor of Downstate DME Providers
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy
- No Prejudgment Interest if Plaintiff Cannot Show When Damages Were Incurred
- Notable Talc Case May Increase Similar Claims