Enhanced Cross-Border Strategies For Canadian Businesses
Thursday, June 29, 2017
7:45 am - 9:30 am
7095 Woodbine Avenue
Markham, Ontario L3R 1A3
Barclay Damon attorneys Richard J. Day and Eileen M. Martin will be speaking at the Canada-U.S. breakfast seminar presented by Neurose Business Seminars.
Whether you are starting to do business in the United States or are contemplating expansion into the United States, join our breakfast seminar in Markham, Ontario on Thursday, June 29, 2017. Topics of discussion include cross-border sales, US site selection, supply and distribution, effective use of regional financial incentive programs, business structures, NAFTA, corporate tax strategies and current developments in U.S. business immigration.
Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Registration is $45. Breakfast will be served.
- Three Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Buffalo Business First: Blockchain Technology Could Have IP Law Applications
- Buffalo Business First: Trademark Holders Defend Their Products
- Melissa Zambri Elected Albany Office Managing Director and Management Committee Member
- Federal Circuit Addresses Patent Marking Burden
- NYSDOL to Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Sleep and Meal Time Regulations for Home Health Care Industry
- New Lawsuit Alleges Improper Discrimination in Assisted Living Admission Standards for Wheelchair Users
- Premature Discharge From Hospital Can Give Rise to Multiple Legal Claims