Enhanced Cross-Border Strategies For Canadian Businesses
Thursday, June 29, 2017
7:45 am - 9:30 am
7095 Woodbine Avenue
Markham, Ontario L3R 1A3
Barclay Damon attorneys Richard J. Day and Eileen M. Martin will be speaking at the Canada-U.S. breakfast seminar presented by Neurose Business Seminars.
Whether you are starting to do business in the United States or are contemplating expansion into the United States, join our breakfast seminar in Markham, Ontario on Thursday, June 29, 2017. Topics of discussion include cross-border sales, US site selection, supply and distribution, effective use of regional financial incentive programs, business structures, NAFTA, corporate tax strategies and current developments in U.S. business immigration.
Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Registration is $45. Breakfast will be served.
- Column: Private Activity Bonds repeal — The true cost of tax reform
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Precautionary "Wet Floor" Signs Do Not Imply Actual or Constructive Notice of a Slippery Condition
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry