Enhanced Cross-Border Strategies For Canadian Businesses
Thursday, June 29, 2017
7:45 am - 9:30 am
7095 Woodbine Avenue
Markham, Ontario L3R 1A3
Barclay Damon attorneys Richard J. Day and Eileen M. Martin will be speaking at the Canada-U.S. breakfast seminar presented by Neurose Business Seminars.
Whether you are starting to do business in the United States or are contemplating expansion into the United States, join our breakfast seminar in Markham, Ontario on Thursday, June 29, 2017. Topics of discussion include cross-border sales, US site selection, supply and distribution, effective use of regional financial incentive programs, business structures, NAFTA, corporate tax strategies and current developments in U.S. business immigration.
Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Registration is $45. Breakfast will be served.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed