Enhanced Cross-Border Strategies For Canadian Businesses
Thursday, May 25, 2017
7:45 am - 12:00 am
2565 Argentia Road
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 5V4
Barclay Damon attorneys Richard J. Day and Eileen M. Martin will be speaking at the Canada-U.S. breakfast seminar presented by Neurose Business Seminars.
Whether you are starting to do business in the United States or are contemplating expansion into the United States, join our breakfast seminar in Mississauga, Ontario on Thursday, May 25, 2017. Topics of discussion include cross-border sales, supply and distribution, NAFTA, effective use of regional financial incentive programs, business structures and corporate tax strategies and current developments in U.S. business immigration.
Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Registration is $40. Breakfast will be served.
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- David J. Luzon Joins Barclay Damon's Trusts & Estates Team
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing
- Employers Should Carefully Evaluate Their Policies Regarding Drug Testing and Employee Privacy Rights With Respect to Medical Marijuana Use
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rules Medical Marijuana User Can Sue Employer for Disability Discrimination
- New York Court Holds That Claim Against Property Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer's Denial of Coverage