Enhanced Cross-Border Strategies For Canadian Businesses
Thursday, May 25, 2017
7:45 am - 12:00 am
2565 Argentia Road
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 5V4
Barclay Damon attorneys Richard J. Day and Eileen M. Martin will be speaking at the Canada-U.S. breakfast seminar presented by Neurose Business Seminars.
Whether you are starting to do business in the United States or are contemplating expansion into the United States, join our breakfast seminar in Mississauga, Ontario on Thursday, May 25, 2017. Topics of discussion include cross-border sales, supply and distribution, NAFTA, effective use of regional financial incentive programs, business structures and corporate tax strategies and current developments in U.S. business immigration.
Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Registration is $40. Breakfast will be served.
- Barclay Damon Assists with Gardens in Arts Neighborhood
- Column: The ethical obligation of cybersecurity
- Barclay Damon Tower Reveals Rooftop Terrace at Grand Opening
- Barclay Damon Continues to Aggressively Grow its IP Team, Adding Accomplished Life Sciences and Patent Litigators
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors