Enhanced Cross-Border Strategies For Canadian Businesses
Thursday, May 25, 2017
7:45 am - 12:00 am
2565 Argentia Road
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 5V4
Barclay Damon attorneys Richard J. Day and Eileen M. Martin will be speaking at the Canada-U.S. breakfast seminar presented by Neurose Business Seminars.
Whether you are starting to do business in the United States or are contemplating expansion into the United States, join our breakfast seminar in Mississauga, Ontario on Thursday, May 25, 2017. Topics of discussion include cross-border sales, supply and distribution, NAFTA, effective use of regional financial incentive programs, business structures and corporate tax strategies and current developments in U.S. business immigration.
Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Registration is $40. Breakfast will be served.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State