Enhanced Cross-Border Strategies For Canadian Businesses
Thursday, May 25, 2017
7:45 am - 12:00 am
2565 Argentia Road
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 5V4
Barclay Damon attorneys Richard J. Day and Eileen M. Martin will be speaking at the Canada-U.S. breakfast seminar presented by Neurose Business Seminars.
Whether you are starting to do business in the United States or are contemplating expansion into the United States, join our breakfast seminar in Mississauga, Ontario on Thursday, May 25, 2017. Topics of discussion include cross-border sales, supply and distribution, NAFTA, effective use of regional financial incentive programs, business structures and corporate tax strategies and current developments in U.S. business immigration.
Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Registration is $40. Breakfast will be served.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence