Enhanced Cross-Border Strategies For Canadian Businesses
Thursday, May 25, 2017
7:45 am - 12:00 am
2565 Argentia Road
Mississauga, Ontario L5N 5V4
Barclay Damon attorneys Richard J. Day and Eileen M. Martin will be speaking at the Canada-U.S. breakfast seminar presented by Neurose Business Seminars.
Whether you are starting to do business in the United States or are contemplating expansion into the United States, join our breakfast seminar in Mississauga, Ontario on Thursday, May 25, 2017. Topics of discussion include cross-border sales, supply and distribution, NAFTA, effective use of regional financial incentive programs, business structures and corporate tax strategies and current developments in U.S. business immigration.
Seating is limited and reservations are required.
Registration is $40. Breakfast will be served.
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding