Association of Towns of the State of New York's Western NY Planning and Zoning Summer Schools
Friday, August 7, 2015
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Lodge at Holiday Valley
6557 Holiday Valley Road
Ellicottville, N.Y. 14731
Barclay Damon Associate Corey Auerbach will be presenting a "Variances and Limitations" session during the Association of Towns of the State of New York's Western NY Planning and Zoning Summer Schools.
Variances allow property uses otherwise prohibited by local zoning. When poorly managed they undermine the intent of local zoning laws and threaten the quality of life for community residents. Framework for analysis of use and area variances and limits on ZBA authority will be examined.
The Association of Towns of the State of New York was established in 1933 to help towns obtain greater economy and efficiency.
For more information visit https://nytowns.org/
- Women of Barclay Damon Recognized for Exceptional Leadership
- Tim Green’s Tackle ALS Announcement Inspires Barclay Damon Attorney and Staff Fundraising Efforts in Support of ALS Research and Treatment Trials
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Barclay Damon Named to 2019 US News & World Report – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams
- OMIG Releases 2018 SSL Certification Process Webinar
- Barclay Damon Awarded Injunction From NYS Supreme Court in Favor of Downstate DME Providers
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy