Association of Towns of the State of New York's Western NY Planning and Zoning Summer Schools
Friday, August 7, 2015
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Lodge at Holiday Valley
6557 Holiday Valley Road
Ellicottville, N.Y. 14731
Barclay Damon Associate Corey Auerbach will be presenting a "Variances and Limitations" session during the Association of Towns of the State of New York's Western NY Planning and Zoning Summer Schools.
Variances allow property uses otherwise prohibited by local zoning. When poorly managed they undermine the intent of local zoning laws and threaten the quality of life for community residents. Framework for analysis of use and area variances and limits on ZBA authority will be examined.
The Association of Towns of the State of New York was established in 1933 to help towns obtain greater economy and efficiency.
For more information visit https://nytowns.org/
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- David J. Luzon Joins Barclay Damon's Trusts & Estates Team
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rules Medical Marijuana User Can Sue Employer for Disability Discrimination
- New York Court Holds That Claim Against Property Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer's Denial of Coverage
- The U.S. Supreme Court Recently Narrowed States’ Exercise of Personal Jurisdiction
- Ransomware: What Is It, How Do You Avoid It, and What Do You Do If Attacked