Association of Towns of the State of New York's Western NY Planning and Zoning Summer Schools
Friday, August 7, 2015
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Lodge at Holiday Valley
6557 Holiday Valley Road
Ellicottville, N.Y. 14731
Barclay Damon Associate Corey Auerbach will be presenting a "Variances and Limitations" session during the Association of Towns of the State of New York's Western NY Planning and Zoning Summer Schools.
Variances allow property uses otherwise prohibited by local zoning. When poorly managed they undermine the intent of local zoning laws and threaten the quality of life for community residents. Framework for analysis of use and area variances and limits on ZBA authority will be examined.
The Association of Towns of the State of New York was established in 1933 to help towns obtain greater economy and efficiency.
For more information visit https://nytowns.org/
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Recognized For Outstanding Pro Bono Contributions
- Zoning Change for Dash's Hertel Market Meets Opposition
- Young attorneys speak up
- Barclay Damon Overhauls Pay Scale as Midsize Firms Cater to Associates
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients