Association of Towns of the State of New York's Western NY Planning and Zoning Summer Schools
Friday, August 7, 2015
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
The Lodge at Holiday Valley
6557 Holiday Valley Road
Ellicottville, N.Y. 14731
Barclay Damon Associate Corey Auerbach will be presenting a "Variances and Limitations" session during the Association of Towns of the State of New York's Western NY Planning and Zoning Summer Schools.
Variances allow property uses otherwise prohibited by local zoning. When poorly managed they undermine the intent of local zoning laws and threaten the quality of life for community residents. Framework for analysis of use and area variances and limits on ZBA authority will be examined.
The Association of Towns of the State of New York was established in 1933 to help towns obtain greater economy and efficiency.
For more information visit https://nytowns.org/
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy