Victoria D’Angelo's practice focuses on estate and trust planning and administration, elder law, and real estate.
She is a frequent lecturer on various estate and trust topics, and has presented various seminars sponsored by such groups as the Estate Analysts of Western New York, Financial Planning Association, Merrill Lynch, Prudential, Dean Witter, AG Edwards, Morgan Stanley, Erie County Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, and the State University of New York at Buffalo Office of Planned Giving. Victoria served as an instructor for the estate planning portion of the Medaille College Certified Financial Planner (CFP) course.
Victoria is a member of: Financial Planning Counselors, Western New York Planned Giving Consortium, Estate Analysts of Western New York, and the Financial Planning Association.
Victoria writes on a regular basis for the New York Bar Association Trusts & Estates newsletter.
- New York Law Clerkship Program Followed by Admission to New York Bar, 1979
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., 1973
- New York
- Erie County Bar Association Surrogate's Court Committee, Chair
- New York State Bar Association, Vice Chair of the Executive Committee Estate & Trust Administration Committee, District Representative of the Section for the 8th Judicial District
- Estate Analysts of Western New York, Practice & Procedure in Surrogate Court Committee, Chair
- Financial Planning Association
- Financial Planning Counselors
- Women's Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Western New York
- Western New York Planned Giving Consortium
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Estate Analysts of Western New York, Past President, Past Board Member
- Professional Advisor Council of the Development Committee of the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo, former Board Member
- Financial Planning Counselors, Former Board Member
- Williamsville Rotary Foundation, Board Member and Secretary
- Rotary Club of Williamsville, Past Board Member, Past President
- NAWBO, Former Scholarship Chair
- The Best Lawyers in America, 2016-2018 for Trusts and Estates
- Selected by Peer Review for Inclusion in Super Lawyer Directory, 2007-2017 for Estate Planning and Probate
- Business First of Buffalo, Women Who Mean Business Award
- Rotary Club of Williamsville, Rotary Paul Harris Fellow Award, 2011
- Rotary Club of Williamsville, Rotarian of the Year, 2007
- Damon Morey LLP, Special Counsel
- Jaeckle Fleischmann & Mugel LLP, Special Counsel
- Law Offices of Victoria L. D'Angelo
- Served on the Attorney Grievance Committee for the Eighth Judicial Department
- Former Village Justice for Village of Williamsville (1992-2003)
- New York Law Clerkship Program