Victoria's practice focuses on estate and trust planning and administration, elder law, and real estate.
She is a frequent lecturer on various estate and trust topics and has presented various seminars sponsored by groups including the Estate Analysts of Western New York, Financial Planning Association, Merrill Lynch, Prudential, Dean Witter, AG Edwards, Morgan Stanley, Erie County Bar Association, New York State Bar Association, and the State University of New York at Buffalo Office of Planned Giving. Victoria served as an instructor for the estate planning portion of the Medaille College Certified Financial Planner (CFP) course.
Victoria is a member of Financial Planning Counselors, the Western New York Planned Giving Consortium, the Estate Analysts of Western New York, and the Financial Planning Association.
Victoria is a frequent contributor to the New York Bar Association Trusts & Estates newsletter.
- New York Law Clerkship Program Followed by Admission to New York Bar, 1979
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A., 1973
- New York
- Erie County Bar Association Surrogate's Court Committee, Chair
- New York State Bar Association, Executive Committee Estate & Trust Administration Committee Vice Chair and Section for the 8th Judicial District Representative
- Estate Analysts of Western New York, Practice & Procedure in Surrogate Court Committee Chair
- Financial Planning Association
- Financial Planning Counselors
- Women's Bar Association
- Women Lawyers of Western New York
- Western New York Planned Giving Consortium
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Williamsville Rotary Foundation, Board Member and Secretary
- Estate Analysts of Western New York, Former President and Board Member
- Professional Advisor Council of the Development Committee of the Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo, Former Board Member
- Financial Planning Counselors, Former Board Member
- Rotary Club of Williamsville, Former President and Board Member
- NAWBO, Former Scholarship Chair
- The Best Lawyers in America®: Trusts and Estates, 2016-2019
- Selected to Super Lawyers Upstate New York: Estate Planning and Probate, 2007-2018
- Business First of Buffalo Women Who Mean Business Award
- Rotary Club of Williamsville Rotary Paul Harris Fellow Award, 2011
- Rotary Club of Williamsville Rotarian of the Year, 2007
- Damon Morey LLP, Special Counsel
- Jaeckle Fleischmann & Mugel LLP, Special Counsel
- Law Offices of Victoria L. D'Angelo
- Served on the Attorney Grievance Committee for the Eighth Judicial Department
- Former Village of Williamsville Village Justice (1992-2003)
- New York Law Clerkship Program