Rosemary Enright focuses her practice on labor matters as well as education law and counseling. Her employment experience includes defending and counseling clients from a broad range of industries with regards to matters such as discrimination in hiring, firing, and promotion; wages; benefits; civil rights claims; workplace investigations of discrimination and harassment claims; and drafting of employee manuals, employment agreements, severance agreements, non-compete agreements, and employment policies and procedures.
Rosemary is a former senior executive whose background spans both the for-profit and nonprofit worlds and whose experience ranges from staff and management functions to executive and board positions. She brings more than 15 years of experience in the consulting, education, and operations divisions of a multinational software company. She has extensive international experience, having managed teams in India and Asia, and has in-depth knowledge of product management and development, talent management, and organizational effectiveness.
In addition to her legal work, she has worked with several nonprofit organizations in the Washington D.C. area, including the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Food and Friends, Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, and the Children's Inn at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), where she worked with children and families.
- Obtained a no-cause finding from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) in a sexual harassment and retaliation claim brought by an employee against a national health care staffing company.
- Obtained dismissal of a whistleblower complaint on behalf of an aviation company.
- Earned no-cause findings from the New York State Division of Human Rights on numerous matters.
- Served as co-counsel in the representation of the president of a public company in breach of contract arbitration resulting in a $5.2 million award.
- Smith College, B.A., 1986
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 1989
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- Irish Classical Theater, Board of Directors
- Gateway Longview, Former Director
- Gilda's Club, Former Volunteer
- Film Independent Arts Circle
- Barclay Damon "Conducting Effective Sexual Harassment Investigations" Webinar, March 28, 2018
- "#MeToo Movement and the Workplace," Western New York Paralegal Association, May 8, 2018
- "Eliminate Hiring Mistakes," Job Service Employer Committee, January 19, 2017
- Children's Inn President's Volunteer Service Award, 2007-2011
- Damon Morey LLP, Special Counsel