Naresh concentrates his practice on various aspects of intellectual property law, with a specific focus on patent prosecution and litigation.
Naresh’s experience spans numerous technical fields that include medical devices, optics, semiconductor fabrication, software, and telecommunications.
Prior to his legal career, Naresh spent 15 years working in computer networking, telecommunications, and related areas. As a technical product manager, he led the development of an industry-leading management system for cloud-based application networks. As a software engineer, he implemented high-speed switching products, integrating video, voice, and data functions. At AT&T Bell Laboratories, he worked in the semiconductor field. Naresh is a named inventor on several patents related to computer and networking technologies.
Naresh graduated summa cum laude from Albany Law School, where he was named Sponsler Honors Fellow, served as a federal civil procedure teaching assistant, and won The Intellectual Property Prize. He is admitted to practice in New York State and is registered to practice before the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- Cornell University, B.S., 1994
- Albany Law School, J.D., summa cum laude, 2013
- New York
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- New York State Bar Association Committee on Law Youth & Citizenship, Member
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- American Inn of Court - Intellectual Property & Innovation, Member
- Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C., Associate
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Summer Associate
- AngioDynamics, Inc., Legal Intern
- Danaher Corporation, Fluke Networks Division, Engineering and Product Management
- AT&T Bell Laboratories, Member of Technical Staff