Michael Smeader's primary focuses are mergers and acquisitions and intellectual property transactions.
Prior to joining Michael was a senior associate at Blair Roach LLP practicing in the areas of business and corporate law, intellectual property law, and labor & employment law.
- Representing PCB Piezotronics, a designer and manufacturer of sensors used by scientists and engineers, in the sale of PCB for $580 million
- Stock acquisition of a medical products company with significant intellectual property
- Leveraged restructuring of subsidiary group of a publicly traded multinational corporation
- Licensing of internet deliverable information services for hospitals and medical practices
- Licensing of educational software and related development services to governmental customers
- Financing of a contractual public-private partnership for a real estate development project