Michael's primary focuses are mergers and acquisitions and intellectual property transactions.
Prior to joining Michael was a senior associate at Blair Roach LLP practicing in the areas of business and corporate law, intellectual property law, and labor & employment law.
- Representing PCB Piezotronics, a designer and manufacturer of sensors used by scientists and engineers, in the sale of PCB for $580 million
- Stock acquisition of a medical products company with significant intellectual property
- Leveraged restructuring of subsidiary group of a publicly traded multinational corporation
- Licensing of internet deliverable information services for hospitals and medical practices
- Licensing of educational software and related development services to governmental customers
- Financing of a contractual public-private partnership for a real estate development project
- University at Buffalo, B.A., 1993
- New England School of Law, J.D., 1998
- New York
- The Great Lakes Experience, Inc.
- Silo City Arts
- Named an Empire State Counsel Honoree by the New York State Bar Association for the exemplary pro bono service provision, 2018
- Damon Morey LLP, Special Counsel
- Blair Roach LLP, Senior Associate