Matthew prepares trust- and estate-related documents, including wills, trusts, health care proxies, living wills, and powers of attorney, according to the needs and wishes of clients and their families. He works closely with clients to minimize tax liabilities and potentially adverse outcomes, strategically protecting and optimizing estates and assets.
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- St. John Fisher College, B.A., cum laude
- New York
- Lacy Katzen LLP, Attorney
- Monroe County Surrogate Court, New York Trust & Estate Law Section, Fellow
- NYS Court of Appeals Judge Eugene Fahey, Intern