Jill has represented public entities in major infrastructure development, including initiating and developing public financing through state and federal agencies and negotiating contracts associated with public works development. Jill practiced before multiple public bodies in her role as special and general counsel to municipalities and special taxing districts and has directed and managed public input processes and disputes. Jill has also successfully litigated matters through the highest state courts.
In addition to serving as of counsel at Barclay Damon, Jill is a partner at the law firm McCauley Lyman LLC.
- University of Arizona, J.D., 1997
- University of Arizona, B.S., cum laude, 1993
- Arizona, 1997
- Massachusetts, 2006
- New Mexico, 2016
- American Bar Association
- Energy Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of New Mexico
- Northeastern Energy and Commerce Association, Renewable Energy and Distributed Generation Committee
- Conservation Services Group, Clean Energy Markets, Deputy Director
- Gust Rosenfeld PLC, Associate
- Law Office of Mary C. McDonald, Associate