Jeff Koehne is a hands-on executive with substantial finance and operational experience and a track record of skillful leadership during periods of significant change. As Executive Director, Jeff utilizes his background as a Certified Public Accountant, investment banker and chief financial officer, in the oversight of all administrative departments of the firm including Accounting/Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Marketing, Information Resources and Facilities Operations and Practice Group Leadership. He is involved in the processes of strategic planning, lateral recruitment, administrative policy review, feasibility analyses of new markets, and assisting in the development of organizational and business goals.
- New York University, Stern School of Business, M.B.A., 1988
- Hamilton College, B.A., 1984
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in New York
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Executives International
- Jeff spent 12 years in finance leadership roles with business-to-business services companies in the Marketing/ Telecommunications/Software industry branch, most recently as CFO of Ariston Global LLC, which develops and designs software solutions for the telecommunications industry.
- Prior to that he worked for seven years in the manufacturing sector, including five years with Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Early in his career, Jeff was a practicing C.P.A. with Ernst & Young, and subsequently spent five years as an investment banker specializing in corporate finance transactions.