Jerry routinely serves as lead counsel, interfacing with municipalities and civic groups on high-profile matters. He also served as an arbitrator and mediator on matters submitted to him by other attorneys.
Jerry previously held positions as Barclay Damon’s Rochester office marketing partner and diversity partner.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 1972
- John Carroll University, B.A., 1969
- New York, 1972
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
Monroe County Bar Association
American Board of Trial Advocates, Former Rochester Chapter President
- Oak Hill Country Club, Board of Governors Member
- Greater Rochester Housing Partnership, Board of Directors Member
- Holy Sepulcher Cemetery, Board of Directors Member
- Brighton Little League, Board of Directors Member
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Partner
- Rochester Institute of Technology, Lecturer