Jerry Mackey is an experienced trial attorney who provides general counsel and litigation services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities. He has tried more than 100 cases throughout New York State involving commercial transactions, shareholder and partner disputes, real property disputes, truck and bus accidents, products liability, and personal injury/wrongful death actions. Jerry has served as lead counsel interfacing with municipalities and civic groups on high profile matters. He was lead counsel in the establishment of the first and only independent, free-standing, not-for-profit cancer center in NYS. Jerry is a frequent speaker on trial strategies and techniques and has served as an arbitrator and mediator on matters submitted to him by other attorneys.
In addition to his litigation practice, Jerry serves as the American Board of Trial Advocates' Rochester Chapter president and is involved with firm leadership in his roles as marketing partner and diversity partner in the Rochester office. He is additionally involved in a number of civic activities.
- University of Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 1972
- John Carroll University, B.A., 1969
- New York, 1972
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
New York State Bar Association
Monroe County Bar Association
American Board of Trial Advocates, Rochester Chapter President
- Greater Rochester Housing Partnership, Board of Directors Member
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV” Peer Review Rated for Very High to Preeminent Ethical Standards and Legal Ability
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Partner