Colm Ryan focuses his practice on commercial litigation, construction litigation, and torts and insurance litigation matters. He has experience representing corporations, partnerships, individuals and school districts in a variety of litigation matters. He has represented clients involved in negligence and liability claims as well as commercial litigation matters related to breach of contract claims.
Colm received his law degree from Boston College Law School. He is admitted to practice in New York.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2008
- Boston College, B.A., 2005
- New York, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015-2017 Rising Star for Health Care
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Associate
- Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC, Associate