Bridget Steele is an associate in our Health Care & Human Services Practice Area, where she assists health care and human service providers with regulatory compliance, audits and investigations, self-disclosures, Medicaid and Medicare reimbursement issues, not-for-profit corporate governance, contract analysis and negotiation, risk management, FDA-related matters, and health information privacy and security issues. Bridget has experience working with behavioral health providers, agencies that serve individuals with developmental disabilities, hospitals, home care agencies, and health information exchanges.
Bridget is a graduate of St. Bonaventure University and SUNY Buffalo Law School. During law school Bridget was an Executive Publication Editor on the Buffalo Law Review and Vice President of the Buffalo Environmental Law Society.
Bridget previously served as a student law clerk for the New York State Attorney General with the Environmental Protection Bureau.
- St. Bonaventure University, B.S., summa cum laude, 2012
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, John N. Bennett Achievement Award, 2016
- American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA)
- New York State Bar Association, Health Law Section
- Erie County Bar Association, Health Law Committee
- Named an Empire State Counsel Honoree by the New York State Bar Association for the exemplary pro bono service provision, 2018
- Barclay Damon LLP, Summer Associate
- New York State Attorney General, Law Clerk