Amanda Mirabito concentrates her practice in the areas of real estate, financial institutions and lending and public finance. She handles and negotiates real estate acquisitions, sale transactions, and financing for various clients including institutional lenders, development companies, small businesses and energy-industry companies. Amanda provides support in connection with real estate matters involving easements and rights of way, adverse possession and title research.
Amanda works with government agencies including various industrial development agencies throughout New York to structure public finance transactions including PILOT Agreements, bond issuances and straight-lease transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Amanda worked at Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP where she represented parties in the acquisition and financing of commercial and residential real estate transactions, drafted contracts and conducted legal research for the firm’s municipal clients and provided estate planning and administration counsel.
Amanda received her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Boston University and her law degree, magna cum laude, from Suffolk University Law School. While in law school, Amanda was appointed as Vice President of the National Women's Law Students Association for two terms. Amanda is admitted to practice in New York.
Amanda is a member of the firm's Women's Forum, which helps create opportunities for personal and professional growth among business women throughout the community.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Jurisprudence Award: Corporations, Jurisprudence Award: Antitrust, Jurisprudence Award: Administrative Law, National Women's Law Students Association, 2013
- Boston University, B.S., 2010
- New York, 2014
- Hiscock & Barclay, LLP, Associate
- Coughlin & Gerhart, LLP, Associate
- New Leaf Legal, Intern
- Greater Boston Legal Services, Intern and CORI Advocate
- Harlem and Jervis Law Office, Intern