Working Overtime to Compensate Retail and Hospitality Employees Properly
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Barclay Damon, Partner, Alan J. Peterman will present "Working Overtime to Compensate Retail and Hospitality Employees Properly" for the Defense Research Institute on September 21, 2016. The webinar will discuss the recent revision to the overtime regulations under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Gain a keen understanding of the Department of Labor’s new regulations governing the FLSA’s white collar overtime exemptions and their effect on employees in the retail and hospitality industries. Working Overtime webinar on September 21 will outline the changes to the regulations, what they mean for retail and hospitality employers, and what these employers should do to comply with the regulations.
DRI is the international membership organization of all lawyers involved in the defense of civil litigation.
Barclay Damon LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas. For more information, visit barclaydamon.com.
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- Eight Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Legal Elite of Western New York
- Linda Clark Chosen to Present at National Pharmacy Conference in Washington DC
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State
- School Districts May Assume Heightened Duty Toward Students Based on Implementation of Policies and Procedures