Working Overtime to Compensate Retail and Hospitality Employees Properly
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Barclay Damon, Partner, Alan J. Peterman will present "Working Overtime to Compensate Retail and Hospitality Employees Properly" for the Defense Research Institute on September 21, 2016. The webinar will discuss the recent revision to the overtime regulations under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Gain a keen understanding of the Department of Labor’s new regulations governing the FLSA’s white collar overtime exemptions and their effect on employees in the retail and hospitality industries. Working Overtime webinar on September 21 will outline the changes to the regulations, what they mean for retail and hospitality employers, and what these employers should do to comply with the regulations.
DRI is the international membership organization of all lawyers involved in the defense of civil litigation.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas. For more information, visit barclaydamon.com.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy