Working Overtime to Compensate Retail and Hospitality Employees Properly
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Barclay Damon, Partner, Alan J. Peterman will present "Working Overtime to Compensate Retail and Hospitality Employees Properly" for the Defense Research Institute on September 21, 2016. The webinar will discuss the recent revision to the overtime regulations under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Gain a keen understanding of the Department of Labor’s new regulations governing the FLSA’s white collar overtime exemptions and their effect on employees in the retail and hospitality industries. Working Overtime webinar on September 21 will outline the changes to the regulations, what they mean for retail and hospitality employers, and what these employers should do to comply with the regulations.
DRI is the international membership organization of all lawyers involved in the defense of civil litigation.
Barclay Damon LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas. For more information, visit barclaydamon.com.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases