Working Overtime to Compensate Retail and Hospitality Employees Properly
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Barclay Damon, Partner, Alan J. Peterman will present "Working Overtime to Compensate Retail and Hospitality Employees Properly" for the Defense Research Institute on September 21, 2016. The webinar will discuss the recent revision to the overtime regulations under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Gain a keen understanding of the Department of Labor’s new regulations governing the FLSA’s white collar overtime exemptions and their effect on employees in the retail and hospitality industries. Working Overtime webinar on September 21 will outline the changes to the regulations, what they mean for retail and hospitality employers, and what these employers should do to comply with the regulations.
DRI is the international membership organization of all lawyers involved in the defense of civil litigation.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas. For more information, visit barclaydamon.com.
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Recognized For Outstanding Pro Bono Contributions
- Zoning Change for Dash's Hertel Market Meets Opposition
- Young attorneys speak up
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients