Working Overtime to Compensate Retail and Hospitality Employees Properly
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Barclay Damon, Partner, Alan J. Peterman will present "Working Overtime to Compensate Retail and Hospitality Employees Properly" for the Defense Research Institute on September 21, 2016. The webinar will discuss the recent revision to the overtime regulations under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Gain a keen understanding of the Department of Labor’s new regulations governing the FLSA’s white collar overtime exemptions and their effect on employees in the retail and hospitality industries. Working Overtime webinar on September 21 will outline the changes to the regulations, what they mean for retail and hospitality employers, and what these employers should do to comply with the regulations.
DRI is the international membership organization of all lawyers involved in the defense of civil litigation.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas. For more information, visit barclaydamon.com.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision