Upstate NY Trade Conference
Thursday, June 18, 2015
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Temple B'rith Kodesh
2131 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, N.Y. 14618
Barclay Damon Partner, Lauren Rachlin, will present on "Common Sense Strategies in International Sales" as part of the Export 101 Track at the Upstate NY Trade Conference.
During this track, attendees will learn that expanding their market internationally is easier than they think. This session will concentrate on various aspects of doing business internationally that are necessary components of every international sales program.
Michael Krause, Director of Business Development, Complemar, will co-present.
To register for this event, click on the "REGISTER NOW" button above.
- Law360: Growing Opportunities in NY's Energy Storage Industry
- Wall Street Tax Lawyer Sharon Brown Joins Barclay Damon's New York City Office
- Elizabeth Betta Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Maureen Helmer Honored by the Center for Women at SUNY Albany’s Rockefeller College
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding
- OCR Launches Website Accessibility Technical Assistance Initiative
- NYSDEC to Prohibit Coal-Fired Generation in Power Plants After 2020