Upstate NY Trade Conference
Thursday, June 18, 2015
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Temple B'rith Kodesh
2131 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, N.Y. 14618
Barclay Damon Partner, Lauren Rachlin, will present on "Common Sense Strategies in International Sales" as part of the Export 101 Track at the Upstate NY Trade Conference.
During this track, attendees will learn that expanding their market internationally is easier than they think. This session will concentrate on various aspects of doing business internationally that are necessary components of every international sales program.
Michael Krause, Director of Business Development, Complemar, will co-present.
To register for this event, click on the "REGISTER NOW" button above.
- Former Labor and Employment Law Chair Brian Culnan Joins Barclay Damon
- Law360: Fiduciary Best Practices Helped NYU Win ERISA Class Action
- Former Summer Associates Charlie Barth and Dena DeFazio Join Barclay Damon
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- With the Beginning of a New Academic Year, Colleges Must Be Mindful of Students’ Needs for Reasonable Accommodations
- Physician’s Office Fires Back at Patient Who Posted Negative Online Reviews
- The "Internet of Things" Is Primed for a Litigation Explosion: Could It Impact You?
- New York State Issues Draft Model Sexual Harassment Policy, Complaint Form, and Training Materials