Upstate NY Trade Conference
Thursday, June 18, 2015
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Temple B'rith Kodesh
2131 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, N.Y. 14618
Barclay Damon Partner, Lauren Rachlin, will present on "Common Sense Strategies in International Sales" as part of the Export 101 Track at the Upstate NY Trade Conference.
During this track, attendees will learn that expanding their market internationally is easier than they think. This session will concentrate on various aspects of doing business internationally that are necessary components of every international sales program.
Michael Krause, Director of Business Development, Complemar, will co-present.
To register for this event, click on the "REGISTER NOW" button above.
- Women of Barclay Damon Recognized for Exceptional Leadership
- Tim Green’s Tackle ALS Announcement Inspires Barclay Damon Attorney and Staff Fundraising Efforts in Support of ALS Research and Treatment Trials
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Barclay Damon Named to 2019 US News & World Report – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams
- OMIG Releases 2018 SSL Certification Process Webinar
- Barclay Damon Awarded Injunction From NYS Supreme Court in Favor of Downstate DME Providers
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy