Upstate NY Trade Conference
Thursday, June 18, 2015
7:30 am - 5:30 pm
Temple B'rith Kodesh
2131 Elmwood Avenue
Rochester, N.Y. 14618
Barclay Damon Partner, Lauren Rachlin, will present on "Common Sense Strategies in International Sales" as part of the Export 101 Track at the Upstate NY Trade Conference.
During this track, attendees will learn that expanding their market internationally is easier than they think. This session will concentrate on various aspects of doing business internationally that are necessary components of every international sales program.
Michael Krause, Director of Business Development, Complemar, will co-present.
To register for this event, click on the "REGISTER NOW" button above.
- Managing Partner John Langan Interviewed by New York Law Journal
- Peter Evangelatos and Forrest Young Admitted to New York State Bar
- Law360: Inside the Final DOL Regulations on Disability Claims
- Allen F. Light Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Second Circuit Provides Protection for Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation
- USDOL Adopts “Primary Beneficiary” Test for Unpaid Interns and Students
- Plaintiff's Uncertainty on Causation Creates a Question of Fact in New York Labor Law § 240 (1) Case
- Assumption Of The Risk Did Not Apply Where Golfer Failed To Yell Fore Before Taking A Mulligan