The Impact of New York State’s “Year of the Worker” on Your Business Operations
Thursday, April 14, 2016
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grande Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Please join the Labor & Employment Attorneys from our Syracuse Office for this complimentary seminar.
The presentation will consist of a discussion of the impact that the passing of the $15 minimum wage law and the Paid Family Leave Act as part of this year’s State budget will have on an employer’s operations.
Registration and breakfast at 7:30 AM
Presentation from 8:00-9:30 AM
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review