The Impact of New York State’s “Year of the Worker” on Your Business Operations
Thursday, April 14, 2016
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grande Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Please join the Labor & Employment Attorneys from our Syracuse Office for this complimentary seminar.
The presentation will consist of a discussion of the impact that the passing of the $15 minimum wage law and the Paid Family Leave Act as part of this year’s State budget will have on an employer’s operations.
Registration and breakfast at 7:30 AM
Presentation from 8:00-9:30 AM
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence