The Impact of New York State’s “Year of the Worker” on Your Business Operations
Thursday, April 14, 2016
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grande Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Syracuse, N.Y. 13210
Please join the Labor & Employment Attorneys from our Syracuse Office for this complimentary seminar.
The presentation will consist of a discussion of the impact that the passing of the $15 minimum wage law and the Paid Family Leave Act as part of this year’s State budget will have on an employer’s operations.
Registration and breakfast at 7:30 AM
Presentation from 8:00-9:30 AM
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media