The IP Strategy Summit: Boston
Thursday, May 19, 2016
The Colonnade Hotel
120 Huntington Ave
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner John Gutkowski will be speaking at the 2016 IP Strategy Summit in Boston Massachusetts on Thursday, May 19, 2016. Gutkowski will be presenting an interactive roundtable discussion on Post-Trial Strategies – What To Do If You Win The Verdict (Or If You Lose). The roundtable will highlight the many choices put to judges post-trial, and discuss how to best position parties throughout the case to prevail after the verdict is rendered.
These interactive 20 minute discussions provide an excellent opportunity to exchange professional insights with peer-level IP Experts. The sessions bring together attendees in confidential, dynamic, cross-industry groups to learn from each other’s experience and discuss common themes.
The IP Strategy Summit Boston 2016 brings together thought leaders for a full day of learning, benchmarking and networking on the issues facing every in-house counsel.
Barclay Damon, LLP is also a sponsor of this event.
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media
- Appellate Divisions Affirm Dismissals in Pair of Domestic Animal Injury Cases