The IP Strategy Summit: Boston
Thursday, May 19, 2016
The Colonnade Hotel
120 Huntington Ave
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner John Gutkowski will be speaking at the 2016 IP Strategy Summit in Boston Massachusetts on Thursday, May 19, 2016. Gutkowski will be presenting an interactive roundtable discussion on Post-Trial Strategies – What To Do If You Win The Verdict (Or If You Lose). The roundtable will highlight the many choices put to judges post-trial, and discuss how to best position parties throughout the case to prevail after the verdict is rendered.
These interactive 20 minute discussions provide an excellent opportunity to exchange professional insights with peer-level IP Experts. The sessions bring together attendees in confidential, dynamic, cross-industry groups to learn from each other’s experience and discuss common themes.
The IP Strategy Summit Boston 2016 brings together thought leaders for a full day of learning, benchmarking and networking on the issues facing every in-house counsel.
Barclay Damon, LLP is also a sponsor of this event.
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Recognized For Outstanding Pro Bono Contributions
- Zoning Change for Dash's Hertel Market Meets Opposition
- Young attorneys speak up
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients