The IP Strategy Summit: Boston
Thursday, May 19, 2016
The Colonnade Hotel
120 Huntington Ave
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner John Gutkowski will be speaking at the 2016 IP Strategy Summit in Boston Massachusetts on Thursday, May 19, 2016. Gutkowski will be presenting an interactive roundtable discussion on Post-Trial Strategies – What To Do If You Win The Verdict (Or If You Lose). The roundtable will highlight the many choices put to judges post-trial, and discuss how to best position parties throughout the case to prevail after the verdict is rendered.
These interactive 20 minute discussions provide an excellent opportunity to exchange professional insights with peer-level IP Experts. The sessions bring together attendees in confidential, dynamic, cross-industry groups to learn from each other’s experience and discuss common themes.
The IP Strategy Summit Boston 2016 brings together thought leaders for a full day of learning, benchmarking and networking on the issues facing every in-house counsel.
Barclay Damon, LLP is also a sponsor of this event.
- Three Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Buffalo Business First: Blockchain Technology Could Have IP Law Applications
- Buffalo Business First: Trademark Holders Defend Their Products
- Melissa Zambri Elected Albany Office Managing Director and Management Committee Member
- Federal Circuit Addresses Patent Marking Burden
- NYSDOL to Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Sleep and Meal Time Regulations for Home Health Care Industry
- New Lawsuit Alleges Improper Discrimination in Assisted Living Admission Standards for Wheelchair Users
- Premature Discharge From Hospital Can Give Rise to Multiple Legal Claims