Are You Ready For The Affordable Care Act?
Thursday, October 17, 2013
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare for and understand the Affordable Care Act and the impact it will have on your business. Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Topics to be Covered:
- What Takes Effect Now?
- How to Take Advantage of the Postponement of the Employer Mandate.
- The Changing Insurance Marketplace: Private vs. Public Exchanges.
- How are Other Companies Responding to Health Care Reform?
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Human Resources Personnel
- Office Managers
- Nov. 2013: Are You Ready For Year-end Employment Law Issues?
Presenters: Scott Rogoff and Susan Laluk
- Jan. 2014: Are You Ready To Sign a New Commercial Lease?
Presenter: Steven Tranelli
- March 2014: Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Presenters: Susan Laluk and Scott Rogoff
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Alana Archer at (585) 295-4437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced