Are You Ready For The Affordable Care Act?
Thursday, October 17, 2013
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare for and understand the Affordable Care Act and the impact it will have on your business. Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Topics to be Covered:
- What Takes Effect Now?
- How to Take Advantage of the Postponement of the Employer Mandate.
- The Changing Insurance Marketplace: Private vs. Public Exchanges.
- How are Other Companies Responding to Health Care Reform?
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Human Resources Personnel
- Office Managers
- Nov. 2013: Are You Ready For Year-end Employment Law Issues?
Presenters: Scott Rogoff and Susan Laluk
- Jan. 2014: Are You Ready To Sign a New Commercial Lease?
Presenter: Steven Tranelli
- March 2014: Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Presenters: Susan Laluk and Scott Rogoff
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Alana Archer at (585) 295-4437 or email@example.com.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- New York Court Holds That Privileged Statement to Insurer May be Discoverable
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York