Are You Ready For The Affordable Care Act?
Thursday, October 17, 2013
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare for and understand the Affordable Care Act and the impact it will have on your business. Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Topics to be Covered:
- What Takes Effect Now?
- How to Take Advantage of the Postponement of the Employer Mandate.
- The Changing Insurance Marketplace: Private vs. Public Exchanges.
- How are Other Companies Responding to Health Care Reform?
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Human Resources Personnel
- Office Managers
- Nov. 2013: Are You Ready For Year-end Employment Law Issues?
Presenters: Scott Rogoff and Susan Laluk
- Jan. 2014: Are You Ready To Sign a New Commercial Lease?
Presenter: Steven Tranelli
- March 2014: Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Presenters: Susan Laluk and Scott Rogoff
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Alana Archer at (585) 295-4437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- New York Appellate Court Holds That Insurer May Rescind Policy Based on Unintentional Material Misrepresentation in Application for Policy
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”