Are You Ready For The Affordable Care Act?
Thursday, October 17, 2013
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Midvale Country Club
2387 Baird Road
Perinton, N.Y. 14526
Please join us for a breakfast seminar designed to help you prepare for and understand the Affordable Care Act and the impact it will have on your business. Registration and Continental Breakfast starts at 7:30. Seminar presentation is 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Topics to be Covered:
- What Takes Effect Now?
- How to Take Advantage of the Postponement of the Employer Mandate.
- The Changing Insurance Marketplace: Private vs. Public Exchanges.
- How are Other Companies Responding to Health Care Reform?
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Human Resources Personnel
- Office Managers
- Nov. 2013: Are You Ready For Year-end Employment Law Issues?
Presenters: Scott Rogoff and Susan Laluk
- Jan. 2014: Are You Ready To Sign a New Commercial Lease?
Presenter: Steven Tranelli
- March 2014: Are You Ready To Discipline and Terminate Employees?
Presenters: Susan Laluk and Scott Rogoff
- May 2014: Are You Ready To Protect Your Business With Insurance?
Presenter: Mark Whitford
To register, click on the REGISTER NOW button above or contact Alana Archer at (585) 295-4437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- David J. Luzon Joins Barclay Damon's Trusts & Estates Team
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rules Medical Marijuana User Can Sue Employer for Disability Discrimination
- New York Court Holds That Claim Against Property Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer's Denial of Coverage
- The U.S. Supreme Court Recently Narrowed States’ Exercise of Personal Jurisdiction
- Ransomware: What Is It, How Do You Avoid It, and What Do You Do If Attacked