Supplemental Needs Trusts and Guardianship
Thursday, October 30, 2014
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Dewitt Community Center
Town of Dewitt
5400 Butternut Drive
East Syracuse, N.Y. 13057
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Marcy Robinson Dembs, will present on these two important topics to help secure your child's financial future. Marcy has more than 26 years of experience, focusing her practice on estate planning, trusts and estate administration and estate-related litigation, with a special interest in Supplemental Needs Trusts and the representative needs of the disabled.
The presentation is hosted by Colette K. Powers and UBS.
RSVP by Monday, October 27 to:
Colette K. Powers
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review