Supplemental Needs Trusts and Guardianship
Thursday, October 30, 2014
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Dewitt Community Center
Town of Dewitt
5400 Butternut Drive
East Syracuse, N.Y. 13057
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Marcy Robinson Dembs, will present on these two important topics to help secure your child's financial future. Marcy has more than 26 years of experience, focusing her practice on estate planning, trusts and estate administration and estate-related litigation, with a special interest in Supplemental Needs Trusts and the representative needs of the disabled.
The presentation is hosted by Colette K. Powers and UBS.
RSVP by Monday, October 27 to:
Colette K. Powers
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence