Wednesday, August 13, 2014
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
41 Oswego Street, Suite 130
Baldwinsville, New York 13027
Hiscock & Barclay Partner Marcy Robinson Dembs will be the featured speaker at the SheFORWARD event hosted by PLS on August 13.
SheFORWARD is a group that focuses on women and leadership while offering opportunities to learn from one another and to explore how women define and apply their own leadership visions.
During this event, Marcy will share her thoughts and experiences on the following topics:
- How a strong support system enhances success.
- Why do women feel like a fraud?
- An inside look at what it's like being the first woman partner at a law firm.
- The one responsibility women must never forget.
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?