Wednesday, August 13, 2014
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
41 Oswego Street, Suite 130
Baldwinsville, New York 13027
Hiscock & Barclay Partner Marcy Robinson Dembs will be the featured speaker at the SheFORWARD event hosted by PLS on August 13.
SheFORWARD is a group that focuses on women and leadership while offering opportunities to learn from one another and to explore how women define and apply their own leadership visions.
During this event, Marcy will share her thoughts and experiences on the following topics:
- How a strong support system enhances success.
- Why do women feel like a fraud?
- An inside look at what it's like being the first woman partner at a law firm.
- The one responsibility women must never forget.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review