Wednesday, August 13, 2014
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
41 Oswego Street, Suite 130
Baldwinsville, New York 13027
Hiscock & Barclay Partner Marcy Robinson Dembs will be the featured speaker at the SheFORWARD event hosted by PLS on August 13.
SheFORWARD is a group that focuses on women and leadership while offering opportunities to learn from one another and to explore how women define and apply their own leadership visions.
During this event, Marcy will share her thoughts and experiences on the following topics:
- How a strong support system enhances success.
- Why do women feel like a fraud?
- An inside look at what it's like being the first woman partner at a law firm.
- The one responsibility women must never forget.
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Sara Payne Featured on RBJ BizCast Podcast
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- A Properly Executed “Release From Responsibility For Discharge” Form May Not Actually Release a Hospital
- 2016 Year in Review