Wednesday, August 13, 2014
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
41 Oswego Street, Suite 130
Baldwinsville, New York 13027
Hiscock & Barclay Partner Marcy Robinson Dembs will be the featured speaker at the SheFORWARD event hosted by PLS on August 13.
SheFORWARD is a group that focuses on women and leadership while offering opportunities to learn from one another and to explore how women define and apply their own leadership visions.
During this event, Marcy will share her thoughts and experiences on the following topics:
- How a strong support system enhances success.
- Why do women feel like a fraud?
- An inside look at what it's like being the first woman partner at a law firm.
- The one responsibility women must never forget.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence
- NYS Department of Labor Issues New Set of State-Wide Predictable Scheduling Regulations
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams