Wednesday, August 13, 2014
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
41 Oswego Street, Suite 130
Baldwinsville, New York 13027
Hiscock & Barclay Partner Marcy Robinson Dembs will be the featured speaker at the SheFORWARD event hosted by PLS on August 13.
SheFORWARD is a group that focuses on women and leadership while offering opportunities to learn from one another and to explore how women define and apply their own leadership visions.
During this event, Marcy will share her thoughts and experiences on the following topics:
- How a strong support system enhances success.
- Why do women feel like a fraud?
- An inside look at what it's like being the first woman partner at a law firm.
- The one responsibility women must never forget.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State