Risk Management for Lawyers 2018: Protecting Your Practice CLE
Friday, October 5, 2018
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Classics V Banquet & Conference Center
2425 Niagara Falls Blvd
Amherst, New York 14228
The New York State Bar Association is pleased to present Risk Management for Lawyers. Designed for all practicing attorneys regardless of their level of expertise, this program will provide practical tips to help improve your practice and lessen the possibility of a malpractice claim or grievance. The program includes an overview of the New York Rules of Professional Conduct, disciplinary rules, recent developments and cases of interest. Earn 4.0 MCLE Ethics credits while getting up-to-date tips from experienced practitioners and consultants.
Dennis McCoy, partner, will be the program chair.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed