Religious Accommodations in the Workplace
Wednesday, July 22, 2015
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, New York 13413
Employers who are subject to the requirements of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and/or the New York State Human Rights Law have an obligation to accommodate sincerely religious beliefs of their employees. In fiscal year 2014 the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission received 3,549 charges alleging discrimination on the basis of religion.
This seminar will address:
- Religious Accommodations in the Workplace
- What is a religion?
- Religious Garb and Grooming in the Workplace
- Best Practices for Avoiding Religious Discrimination Claims
Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00 | Seminar: 12:00 – 1:30
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?