Recent Litigation Trends in Long Term Care: Nursing Homes are not the Only Targets
Thursday, September 24, 2015
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Saturn Club
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14209
Barclay Damon, LLP is hosting this seminar in conjunction with the New York State Health Facililties Association (NYSHFA), the New York State Center for Assisted Living (NYSCAL) District 10 and Leading Age WNY.
The seminar will offer 1.0 CEU credit. There is no charge for NYSHFA/NYSCAL or Leading Age Members.
- 5:00-5:30: Registration, cocktails and appetizers
- 5:30-6:30: Seminar
- 6:30-7:00: Cocktail Reception
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- New York State Appellate Court Holds That Home Care Attendant’s Wage Claims Arising From 24-Hour Shifts May Proceed
- More Changes Coming for New York Not-for-Profits
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision