Recent Litigation Trends in Long Term Care: Nursing Homes are not the Only Targets
Thursday, September 24, 2015
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Saturn Club
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14209
Barclay Damon, LLP is hosting this seminar in conjunction with the New York State Health Facililties Association (NYSHFA), the New York State Center for Assisted Living (NYSCAL) District 10 and Leading Age WNY.
The seminar will offer 1.0 CEU credit. There is no charge for NYSHFA/NYSCAL or Leading Age Members.
- 5:00-5:30: Registration, cocktails and appetizers
- 5:30-6:30: Seminar
- 6:30-7:00: Cocktail Reception
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media