Recent Litigation Trends in Long Term Care: Nursing Homes are not the Only Targets
Thursday, September 24, 2015
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Saturn Club
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14209
Barclay Damon, LLP is hosting this seminar in conjunction with the New York State Health Facililties Association (NYSHFA), the New York State Center for Assisted Living (NYSCAL) District 10 and Leading Age WNY.
The seminar will offer 1.0 CEU credit. There is no charge for NYSHFA/NYSCAL or Leading Age Members.
- 5:00-5:30: Registration, cocktails and appetizers
- 5:30-6:30: Seminar
- 6:30-7:00: Cocktail Reception
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases