Recent Litigation Trends in Long Term Care: Nursing Homes are not the Only Targets
Thursday, September 24, 2015
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Saturn Club
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, New York 14209
Barclay Damon, LLP is hosting this seminar in conjunction with the New York State Health Facililties Association (NYSHFA), the New York State Center for Assisted Living (NYSCAL) District 10 and Leading Age WNY.
The seminar will offer 1.0 CEU credit. There is no charge for NYSHFA/NYSCAL or Leading Age Members.
- 5:00-5:30: Registration, cocktails and appetizers
- 5:30-6:30: Seminar
- 6:30-7:00: Cocktail Reception
- Buffalo Law Journal: Buffalo-Area Law Firms Step Up Diversity Initiatives
- Times Union: Charter Says Cable TV Complaints Are Falling Since Merger
- Barclay Damon Adds Longstanding Partner and Firm-Wide Financial Services Practice Group Leader to Growing NYC Office
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Achieve 100% Pro Bono Participation