Positive Employee Relations Seminar
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Barclay Damon LLP, Partners Christopher J. Harrigan and Michael J. Sciotti will present at the North Country Human Resources Association, Inc. members meeting on Tuesday October 18, 2016.
The Positive Employee Relations Seminar will provide comprehensive, practical and effective advice to public and private sector clients on the full spectrum of labor and employment matters.
RSVP: Cherie Moore - President, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- Eight Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Legal Elite of Western New York
- Linda Clark Chosen to Present at National Pharmacy Conference in Washington DC
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State
- School Districts May Assume Heightened Duty Toward Students Based on Implementation of Policies and Procedures