Positive Employee Relations Seminar
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Barclay Damon LLP, Partners Christopher J. Harrigan and Michael J. Sciotti will present at the North Country Human Resources Association, Inc. members meeting on Tuesday October 18, 2016.
The Positive Employee Relations Seminar will provide comprehensive, practical and effective advice to public and private sector clients on the full spectrum of labor and employment matters.
RSVP: Cherie Moore - President, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence
- NYS Department of Labor Issues New Set of State-Wide Predictable Scheduling Regulations
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams