Positive Employee Relations Seminar
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Barclay Damon LLP, Partners Christopher J. Harrigan and Michael J. Sciotti will present at the North Country Human Resources Association, Inc. members meeting on Tuesday October 18, 2016.
The Positive Employee Relations Seminar will provide comprehensive, practical and effective advice to public and private sector clients on the full spectrum of labor and employment matters.
RSVP: Cherie Moore - President, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review