Positive Employee Relations Seminar
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Barclay Damon LLP, Partners Christopher J. Harrigan and Michael J. Sciotti will present at the North Country Human Resources Association, Inc. members meeting on Tuesday October 18, 2016.
The Positive Employee Relations Seminar will provide comprehensive, practical and effective advice to public and private sector clients on the full spectrum of labor and employment matters.
RSVP: Cherie Moore - President, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- Cyber Liability Insurance - Pitfalls in Coverage
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors