Positive Employee Relations Seminar
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Watertown, N.Y. 13601
Barclay Damon LLP, Partners Christopher J. Harrigan and Michael J. Sciotti will present at the North Country Human Resources Association, Inc. members meeting on Tuesday October 18, 2016.
The Positive Employee Relations Seminar will provide comprehensive, practical and effective advice to public and private sector clients on the full spectrum of labor and employment matters.
RSVP: Cherie Moore - President, Email: email@example.com.
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced
- Informed Intermediary Doctrine Not Applicable to Industrial Employer and Its Employees
- New York Enacts Sweeping Sexual Harassment Legislation Part Two: Sexual Harassment Certification Requirements and NYS Contract Bidding