Partner Linda J. Clark to Speak at the New York State Bar Association Health Law Section Annual Meeting
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
New York HILTON MIDTOWN
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Barclay Damon partner Linda J. Clark will speak at the New York State Bar Association Health Law Section Annual Meeting held in New York City, Wednesday January 27, 2016.
Clark will present "Implication of the 60 Day Window for Reporting and Repayment of Overpayments, etc."
Nearly 5,000 members of the New York State Bar Association from around the state and beyond meet at the Annual Meeting to share insights and experiences.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- New York Appellate Court Holds That Insurer May Rescind Policy Based on Unintentional Material Misrepresentation in Application for Policy
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”