Partner Linda J. Clark to Speak at the New York State Bar Association Health Law Section Annual Meeting
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
New York HILTON MIDTOWN
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Barclay Damon partner Linda J. Clark will speak at the New York State Bar Association Health Law Section Annual Meeting held in New York City, Wednesday January 27, 2016.
Clark will present "Implication of the 60 Day Window for Reporting and Repayment of Overpayments, etc."
Nearly 5,000 members of the New York State Bar Association from around the state and beyond meet at the Annual Meeting to share insights and experiences.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Barclay Damon Named to 2019 US News & World Report – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
- Barclay Damon Honored by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara, and the Southern Tier
- Associate Steven Mach and Law Clerk Kaleigh Morrison Join Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Awarded Injunction From NYS Supreme Court in Favor of Downstate DME Providers
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy
- No Prejudgment Interest if Plaintiff Cannot Show When Damages Were Incurred
- Notable Talc Case May Increase Similar Claims