Partner Linda J. Clark to Speak at the New York State Bar Association Health Law Section Annual Meeting
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
New York HILTON MIDTOWN
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Barclay Damon partner Linda J. Clark will speak at the New York State Bar Association Health Law Section Annual Meeting held in New York City, Wednesday January 27, 2016.
Clark will present "Implication of the 60 Day Window for Reporting and Repayment of Overpayments, etc."
Nearly 5,000 members of the New York State Bar Association from around the state and beyond meet at the Annual Meeting to share insights and experiences.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced