Partner Linda J. Clark to Speak at the New York State Bar Association Health Law Section Annual Meeting
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
New York HILTON MIDTOWN
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Barclay Damon partner Linda J. Clark will speak at the New York State Bar Association Health Law Section Annual Meeting held in New York City, Wednesday January 27, 2016.
Clark will present "Implication of the 60 Day Window for Reporting and Repayment of Overpayments, etc."
Nearly 5,000 members of the New York State Bar Association from around the state and beyond meet at the Annual Meeting to share insights and experiences.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State, as well as in Boston, Washington, Newark, N.J. and Toronto, providing comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- New York Court Holds That Privileged Statement to Insurer May be Discoverable
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York