National Business Institute: The Mini MBA for Attorneys
Friday, August 17, 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
6006 Fair Lakes Road
East Syracuse, New York 13057
Get Your Business Skills Down!
This full day business skills seminar gets right to the bottom of accounting, financing, labor and employment, contracts and LLC basics. This program will look at the key issues that attorneys need to know in these core areas and give them the tools necessary to be able to tackle the fundamental areas of business. Don't miss out on this necessary program needed to acquire essential business skills. Register today!
- Understand basic accounting concepts and analyze financial statements.
- Explore different types of contract clauses and how they are negotiated in various agreements.
- Get the nuts and bolts of financing fundamentals down.
- Learn labor and employment law essentials.
- Understand the basics of LLC operation documents and key legal issues that arise from them.
- Discover securities laws and understand capital formation and deal structuring for companies of all sizes.
- Distinguish between ethical and unethical behavior.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level program is designed for attorneys. Paralegals will also benefit.
- Accounting 101 for Attorneys
- Contracts: Nuts and Bolts
- Financing Fundamentals
- Labor and Employment Law Essentials
- LLC Formation and Operation: The Basics
- Securities Laws 101
- Ethical Considerations
- Elizabeth Betta Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Maureen Helmer Honored by the Center for Women at SUNY Albany’s Rockefeller College
- Barclay Damon Listed as Top Area Firm For Immigration Matters in Buffalo Business First
- Law360: When 403(b) Prudence Claims Survive Dismissal