National Business Institute: Business Acquisition from Start to Finish
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
6006 Fair Lakes Road
East Syracuse, New York 13057
Deepen Your Understanding of Business Acquisitions
Whether your client is the buyer or the seller, being knowledgeable of the entire acquisition process is a must. Add to the value you bring your client by learning about the various methods of business valuation, and how to determine which tax structures will benefit them the most. Join us for this important seminar and learn from our experienced faculty as they walk you through real world examples of everything from drafting that first teaser summary to complex acquisition agreements. Register today!
- Enhance your knowledge of the overall buying and selling process.
- Find out how to calculate a business's value.
- Gain a clear understanding of the tax saving strategies available to your client.
- Master the skill of structuring purchase agreements, including stock and asset purchase agreements.
- Confidently advise your client on how to handle existing contracts in an acquisition.
- Safeguard against ethical violations by avoiding conflicts of interest.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level course was designed for the following professionals:
- Lenders and Loan Officers
- Vital First Steps of an Acquisition
- Traditional and Alternative Financing Options
- Business Valuation: What an Attorney Needs to Know
- Tax Saving Structures and Strategies for Attorneys
- Structuring and Drafting the Acquisition Agreement
- Ethics in Business Acquisitions
- Fifty-One Barclay Damon Attorneys to Be Featured in the 2019 Best Lawyers in America
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced