National Business Institute: Business Acquisition from Start to Finish
Wednesday, June 13, 2018
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
6006 Fair Lakes Road
East Syracuse, New York 13057
Deepen Your Understanding of Business Acquisitions
Whether your client is the buyer or the seller, being knowledgeable of the entire acquisition process is a must. Add to the value you bring your client by learning about the various methods of business valuation, and how to determine which tax structures will benefit them the most. Join us for this important seminar and learn from our experienced faculty as they walk you through real world examples of everything from drafting that first teaser summary to complex acquisition agreements. Register today!
- Enhance your knowledge of the overall buying and selling process.
- Find out how to calculate a business's value.
- Gain a clear understanding of the tax saving strategies available to your client.
- Master the skill of structuring purchase agreements, including stock and asset purchase agreements.
- Confidently advise your client on how to handle existing contracts in an acquisition.
- Safeguard against ethical violations by avoiding conflicts of interest.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level course was designed for the following professionals:
- Lenders and Loan Officers
- Vital First Steps of an Acquisition
- Traditional and Alternative Financing Options
- Business Valuation: What an Attorney Needs to Know
- Tax Saving Structures and Strategies for Attorneys
- Structuring and Drafting the Acquisition Agreement
- Ethics in Business Acquisitions
- Marijuana Venture: Banking Considerations in the Cannabis Industry and the Law of Unintended Consequences
- Barclay Damon Raises Over $100,000 for Tackle ALS; Media Attention for Tim Green and His Not-for-Profit Continues
- Women of Barclay Damon Recognized for Exceptional Leadership
- Tim Green’s Tackle ALS Announcement Inspires Barclay Damon Attorney and Staff Fundraising Efforts in Support of ALS Research and Treatment Trials
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams
- OMIG Releases 2018 SSL Certification Process Webinar
- Barclay Damon Awarded Injunction From NYS Supreme Court in Favor of Downstate DME Providers
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy