NDNY FCBA CLE: Discovery Update and Trends
Thursday, June 26, 2014
9:00 am - 10:15 am
James M. Hanley U.S. Federal Building and Courthouse
7th Floor, Jury Assembly Room
100 S. Clinton St.
Syracuse, New York 13202
Hiscock & Barclay partner John D. Cook will be moderating this CLE in Syracuse on June 26, 2014 while Hiscock & Barclay associate David Burch will be part of the panel discussing recent and upcoming changes to the discovery rules, and address related practice issues concerning discovery proceedings, e-discovery, privileges, and inadvertent disclosure. This CLE is worth 1.5 credits.
For more information, please contact Melissa Withers at email@example.com.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing
- Employers Should Carefully Evaluate Their Policies Regarding Drug Testing and Employee Privacy Rights With Respect to Medical Marijuana Use