NDNY FCBA CLE: Discovery Update and Trends
Thursday, June 26, 2014
9:00 am - 10:15 am
James M. Hanley U.S. Federal Building and Courthouse
7th Floor, Jury Assembly Room
100 S. Clinton St.
Syracuse, New York 13202
Hiscock & Barclay partner John D. Cook will be moderating this CLE in Syracuse on June 26, 2014 while Hiscock & Barclay associate David Burch will be part of the panel discussing recent and upcoming changes to the discovery rules, and address related practice issues concerning discovery proceedings, e-discovery, privileges, and inadvertent disclosure. This CLE is worth 1.5 credits.
For more information, please contact Melissa Withers at email@example.com.
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- For Albany Tax Exemptions, it Depends on What The Meaning of 'Commercial' is
- Barclay Damon Succeeds in Getting Cellino and Barnes Court Docs Unsealed
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients