NDNY FCBA CLE: Discovery Update and Trends
Thursday, June 26, 2014
9:00 am - 10:15 am
James M. Hanley U.S. Federal Building and Courthouse
7th Floor, Jury Assembly Room
100 S. Clinton St.
Syracuse, New York 13202
Hiscock & Barclay partner John D. Cook will be moderating this CLE in Syracuse on June 26, 2014 while Hiscock & Barclay associate David Burch will be part of the panel discussing recent and upcoming changes to the discovery rules, and address related practice issues concerning discovery proceedings, e-discovery, privileges, and inadvertent disclosure. This CLE is worth 1.5 credits.
For more information, please contact Melissa Withers at email@example.com.
- Column: Private Activity Bonds repeal — The true cost of tax reform
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Precautionary "Wet Floor" Signs Do Not Imply Actual or Constructive Notice of a Slippery Condition
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry