NDNY FCBA CLE: Discovery Update and Trends
Thursday, June 26, 2014
9:00 am - 10:15 am
James M. Hanley U.S. Federal Building and Courthouse
7th Floor, Jury Assembly Room
100 S. Clinton St.
Syracuse, New York 13202
Hiscock & Barclay partner John D. Cook will be moderating this CLE in Syracuse on June 26, 2014 while Hiscock & Barclay associate David Burch will be part of the panel discussing recent and upcoming changes to the discovery rules, and address related practice issues concerning discovery proceedings, e-discovery, privileges, and inadvertent disclosure. This CLE is worth 1.5 credits.
For more information, please contact Melissa Withers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Barclay Damon Named to 2019 US News & World Report – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
- Barclay Damon Honored by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara, and the Southern Tier
- Associate Steven Mach and Law Clerk Kaleigh Morrison Join Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Awarded Injunction From NYS Supreme Court in Favor of Downstate DME Providers
- No Prejudgment Interest if Plaintiff Cannot Show When Damages Were Incurred
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy
- Notable Talc Case May Increase Similar Claims