NDNY FCBA CLE: Discovery Update and Trends
Thursday, June 26, 2014
9:00 am - 10:15 am
James M. Hanley U.S. Federal Building and Courthouse
7th Floor, Jury Assembly Room
100 S. Clinton St.
Syracuse, New York 13202
Hiscock & Barclay partner John D. Cook will be moderating this CLE in Syracuse on June 26, 2014 while Hiscock & Barclay associate David Burch will be part of the panel discussing recent and upcoming changes to the discovery rules, and address related practice issues concerning discovery proceedings, e-discovery, privileges, and inadvertent disclosure. This CLE is worth 1.5 credits.
For more information, please contact Melissa Withers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- New York Appellate Court Holds That Insurer May Rescind Policy Based on Unintentional Material Misrepresentation in Application for Policy
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”