Mid-Year Course Correction, Syracuse, NY
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Genesee Grande Hotel
1060 East Genesee Street
Please join us for an interactive session to discuss Mid-Year Course Correction on Wednesday August 17, 2016.
The presentation will include discussions on:
- New OSHA Rules, including recent drug test issues
- DOL Rule changes
- Recent NLRB rulings
7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media