MACNY HR Breakfast Briefing: Effect of Recent Court Decisions on Everyday HR Practice
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Webinar at your desk or live at MACNY Headquarters
5788 Widewaters Parkway
Syracuse, N.Y. 13214
Hiscock & Barclay partner Christopher J. Harrigan will be facilitating this seminar at MACNY headquarters or via webinar on these topics:
- Decisions from NY Courts effecting employers
- Recent U.S. Supreme Court & Federal Circuit Court of Appeals decisions
- Brief overview landmark U.S. Supreme Court decisions that every HR Professional should know
- Misc. topics including: definition of “supervisor,” ADA and Human Rights Law standards, intern exemption under FLSA and NY Labor Law and more
The cost is $25 for MACNY Members/Clients or $35 for Non-Members/Non-Clients.
Click on the REGISTER NOW button above to register. After registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify your attendance via webinar. Please contact Patty at MACNY at (315) 474-4201 x10 with any questions.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases