International Association of Claim Professionals 2014
Monday, September 22, 2014 8:00 am - Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:00 pm
The Ritz Carlton
Amelia Island, Florida
Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Yvonne E. Hennessey, will speak at the 45th Anniversary Conference, "Evolving Frontiers," on Monday, September 22. She will speak on the topic "Drilling Down on Hydrofracking" along with Philip Roy Watters, Senior Vice President, Environmental for RIMKUS Consulting Group.
For a copy of the conference brochure and agenda and to register, click here and complete the registration form on page 7. Registration closes on September 10, 2014.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review