International Association of Claim Professionals 2014
Monday, September 22, 2014 8:00 am - Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:00 pm
The Ritz Carlton
Amelia Island, Florida
Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Yvonne E. Hennessey, will speak at the 45th Anniversary Conference, "Evolving Frontiers," on Monday, September 22. She will speak on the topic "Drilling Down on Hydrofracking" along with Philip Roy Watters, Senior Vice President, Environmental for RIMKUS Consulting Group.
For a copy of the conference brochure and agenda and to register, click here and complete the registration form on page 7. Registration closes on September 10, 2014.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- New York Appellate Court Holds That Insurer May Rescind Policy Based on Unintentional Material Misrepresentation in Application for Policy
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”