International Association of Claim Professionals 2014
Monday, September 22, 2014 8:00 am - Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:00 pm
The Ritz Carlton
Amelia Island, Florida
Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Yvonne E. Hennessey, will speak at the 45th Anniversary Conference, "Evolving Frontiers," on Monday, September 22. She will speak on the topic "Drilling Down on Hydrofracking" along with Philip Roy Watters, Senior Vice President, Environmental for RIMKUS Consulting Group.
For a copy of the conference brochure and agenda and to register, click here and complete the registration form on page 7. Registration closes on September 10, 2014.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence