International Association of Claim Professionals 2014
Monday, September 22, 2014 8:00 am - Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:00 pm
The Ritz Carlton
Amelia Island, Florida
Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Yvonne E. Hennessey, will speak at the 45th Anniversary Conference, "Evolving Frontiers," on Monday, September 22. She will speak on the topic "Drilling Down on Hydrofracking" along with Philip Roy Watters, Senior Vice President, Environmental for RIMKUS Consulting Group.
For a copy of the conference brochure and agenda and to register, click here and complete the registration form on page 7. Registration closes on September 10, 2014.
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- Buffalo Law Journal: Millennials Shake Up the Legal Field
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State