International Association of Claim Professionals 2014
Monday, September 22, 2014 8:00 am - Wednesday, September 24, 2014 12:00 pm
The Ritz Carlton
Amelia Island, Florida
Hiscock & Barclay Partner, Yvonne E. Hennessey, will speak at the 45th Anniversary Conference, "Evolving Frontiers," on Monday, September 22. She will speak on the topic "Drilling Down on Hydrofracking" along with Philip Roy Watters, Senior Vice President, Environmental for RIMKUS Consulting Group.
For a copy of the conference brochure and agenda and to register, click here and complete the registration form on page 7. Registration closes on September 10, 2014.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- New York Court Holds That Privileged Statement to Insurer May be Discoverable
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York