Harassment Training - Education, Prevention and Investigation: The Trifecta of a Defense
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Liverpool, New York 13088
We will be covering the recent changes/additions to New York State law concerning sexual harassment, along with changes to the Internal Revenue Code which will impact the settlement of sexual harassment claims by employers and whether the settlement is tax deductible.
This seminar will cover:
- Radical changes to New York State law which will require all employers to modify their harassment policies and conduct mandatory in-person sexual harassment training on a yearly basis;
- What is harassment?;
- Key Training Components;
- Potential Damages;
- Employer Liability; and
- Investigation of Complaints of Harassment.
- Elizabeth Betta Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Maureen Helmer Honored by the Center for Women at SUNY Albany’s Rockefeller College
- Barclay Damon Listed as Top Area Firm For Immigration Matters in Buffalo Business First
- Law360: When 403(b) Prudence Claims Survive Dismissal