Harassment Training - Education, Prevention and Investigation: The Trifecta of a Defense
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Liverpool, New York 13088
We will be covering the recent changes/additions to New York State law concerning sexual harassment, along with changes to the Internal Revenue Code which will impact the settlement of sexual harassment claims by employers and whether the settlement is tax deductible.
This seminar will cover:
- Radical changes to New York State law which will require all employers to modify their harassment policies and conduct mandatory in-person sexual harassment training on a yearly basis;
- What is harassment?;
- Key Training Components;
- Potential Damages;
- Employer Liability; and
- Investigation of Complaints of Harassment.
- Marijuana Venture: Banking Considerations in the Cannabis Industry and the Law of Unintended Consequences
- Barclay Damon Raises Over $100,000 for Tackle ALS; Media Attention for Tim Green and His Not-for-Profit Continues
- Women of Barclay Damon Recognized for Exceptional Leadership
- Tim Green’s Tackle ALS Announcement Inspires Barclay Damon Attorney and Staff Fundraising Efforts in Support of ALS Research and Treatment Trials