HR Breakfast Briefing
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
8:00 am - 10:00 am
5788 Widewaters Parkway
Syracuse, NY 13214
Barclay Damon, Partner, Christopher J. Harrigan will present "HR Hot Topics" at the MACNY breakfast briefing on February 14, 2017 at 8:00 am. The event will take place at the MACNY Headquarters and breakfast is included.
For questions please contact Patty Clark at email@example.com or 315-474-4201 ext. 10.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing