HR Breakfast Briefing
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
8:00 am - 10:00 am
5788 Widewaters Parkway
Syracuse, NY 13214
Barclay Damon, Partner, Christopher J. Harrigan will present "HR Hot Topics" at the MACNY breakfast briefing on February 14, 2017 at 8:00 am. The event will take place at the MACNY Headquarters and breakfast is included.
For questions please contact Patty Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-474-4201 ext. 10.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases