HR Breakfast Briefing
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
8:00 am - 10:00 am
5788 Widewaters Parkway
Syracuse, NY 13214
Barclay Damon, Partner, Christopher J. Harrigan will present "HR Hot Topics" at the MACNY breakfast briefing on February 14, 2017 at 8:00 am. The event will take place at the MACNY Headquarters and breakfast is included.
For questions please contact Patty Clark at email@example.com or 315-474-4201 ext. 10.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- New York Appellate Court Holds that Assault Did Not Relieve Insurer of Duty to Defend under Homeowners’ Policy