HR Breakfast Briefing
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
8:00 am - 10:00 am
5788 Widewaters Parkway
Syracuse, NY 13214
Barclay Damon, Partner, Christopher J. Harrigan will present "HR Hot Topics" at the MACNY breakfast briefing on February 14, 2017 at 8:00 am. The event will take place at the MACNY Headquarters and breakfast is included.
For questions please contact Patty Clark at email@example.com or 315-474-4201 ext. 10.
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Barclay Damon Named to 2019 US News & World Report – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
- Barclay Damon Honored by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara, and the Southern Tier
- Associate Steven Mach and Law Clerk Kaleigh Morrison Join Barclay Damon
- No Prejudgment Interest if Plaintiff Cannot Show When Damages Were Incurred
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy
- Notable Talc Case May Increase Similar Claims
- State and Federal Agencies Ramp Up Efforts to Combat Sex-Based Discrimination and Harassment