HCA Corporate Compliance Symposium
Thursday, October 6, 2016
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Renaissance Albany Hotel
205 Wolf Road
Albany, NY 12207
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner and Health Care & Human Services Co-Chair, Melissa M. Zambri will present "Legal Ethics in Electronic Health Records and Information Exchange," at the HCA Corporate Compliance Symposium on Thursday October 6,2016. As home care agencies implement new technologies for patient records and expand their connectivity to participating provider networks, they must stay up-to-date on the laws and ethical implications that relate to the use of such Electronic Health Records (EHRs). Melissa M. Zambri will explore the current state of EHRs and highlight associated ethical pitfalls.
HCA’s Corporate Compliance program, on October 6, is a must-attend, highly anticipated annual event which brings together the top state and federal legal experts, state regulators and organizational compliance consultants to keep your team up to date on: new requirements, changes in laws and regulations, tools, resources and best-practices for fulfilling your compliance responsibilities.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas. For more information, visit barclaydamon.com.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media