HCA Corporate Compliance Symposium
Thursday, October 6, 2016
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Renaissance Albany Hotel
205 Wolf Road
Albany, NY 12207
Barclay Damon, LLP, Partner and Health Care & Human Services Co-Chair, Melissa M. Zambri will present "Legal Ethics in Electronic Health Records and Information Exchange," at the HCA Corporate Compliance Symposium on Thursday October 6,2016. As home care agencies implement new technologies for patient records and expand their connectivity to participating provider networks, they must stay up-to-date on the laws and ethical implications that relate to the use of such Electronic Health Records (EHRs). Melissa M. Zambri will explore the current state of EHRs and highlight associated ethical pitfalls.
HCA’s Corporate Compliance program, on October 6, is a must-attend, highly anticipated annual event which brings together the top state and federal legal experts, state regulators and organizational compliance consultants to keep your team up to date on: new requirements, changes in laws and regulations, tools, resources and best-practices for fulfilling your compliance responsibilities.
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State and in Toronto, Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas. For more information, visit barclaydamon.com.
- Bob Heary Discusses Diversity and Inclusion With Buffalo Law Journal
- Four Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Barclay Damon’s Patrick Burke Honored With Daily Record Excellence in Law Award
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: Employer Notification Obligations
- Sweeping Amendments Impact Medicaid Fraud Control Units After 40 Years
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators