Employees vs. Contractors Seminar
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Barclay Damon Partner, Michael J. Sciotti will present "Employees vs. Contractors Seminar" to the Chemung County Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday March 29, 2017 at 9:00am.
This seminar will review:
- General Tests to Determine Employee v. Independent Contractor Status
- Fair Labor Standards Act Economic Reality Test
- New York State Independent Contractor Reclassification Task Force Issues
- New York State Independent Contractor Laws
The cost to register is $15.
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?