Employees vs. Contractors Seminar
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Barclay Damon Partner, Michael J. Sciotti will present "Employees vs. Contractors Seminar" to the Chemung County Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday March 29, 2017 at 9:00am.
This seminar will review:
- General Tests to Determine Employee v. Independent Contractor Status
- Fair Labor Standards Act Economic Reality Test
- New York State Independent Contractor Reclassification Task Force Issues
- New York State Independent Contractor Laws
The cost to register is $15.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media