Employees vs. Contractors Seminar
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Barclay Damon Partner, Michael J. Sciotti will present "Employees vs. Contractors Seminar" to the Chemung County Chamber of Commerce on Wednesday March 29, 2017 at 9:00am.
This seminar will review:
- General Tests to Determine Employee v. Independent Contractor Status
- Fair Labor Standards Act Economic Reality Test
- New York State Independent Contractor Reclassification Task Force Issues
- New York State Independent Contractor Laws
The cost to register is $15.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence