DOL: New Regulations, New Interpretations, A New World for Employers
Thursday, October 8, 2015
7:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, N.Y. 14209
Labor & Employment Attorneys from Barclay Damon, LLP will present "DOL: New Regulations, New Interpretations, A New World for Employers."
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
To register, please click on the REGISTER NOW button.
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- David J. Luzon Joins Barclay Damon's Trusts & Estates Team
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rules Medical Marijuana User Can Sue Employer for Disability Discrimination
- New York Court Holds That Claim Against Property Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer's Denial of Coverage
- The U.S. Supreme Court Recently Narrowed States’ Exercise of Personal Jurisdiction
- Ransomware: What Is It, How Do You Avoid It, and What Do You Do If Attacked