DOL: New Regulations, New Interpretations, A New World for Employers
Thursday, October 8, 2015
7:00 am - 9:30 am
977 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, N.Y. 14209
Labor & Employment Attorneys from Barclay Damon, LLP will present "DOL: New Regulations, New Interpretations, A New World for Employers."
A complimentary breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. and the presentation will begin at 8:00 a.m.
To register, please click on the REGISTER NOW button.
- Three Barclay Damon Practices, Seven Partners Earn Chambers Recognition
- Buffalo Business First: Blockchain Technology Could Have IP Law Applications
- Buffalo Business First: Trademark Holders Defend Their Products
- Melissa Zambri Elected Albany Office Managing Director and Management Committee Member
- Federal Circuit Addresses Patent Marking Burden
- NYSDOL to Hold Public Hearing on Proposed Sleep and Meal Time Regulations for Home Health Care Industry
- New Lawsuit Alleges Improper Discrimination in Assisted Living Admission Standards for Wheelchair Users
- Premature Discharge From Hospital Can Give Rise to Multiple Legal Claims