Cross-Border Employment Issues
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Torkin ManesRegister NowBarclay Damon LLP Partner, Eileen M. Martin will present a "Immigration Considerations and Cross-Border Employment Issues." at Torkin Manes on Tuesday March 28, 2017 for the International Employers Forum. The event begins at 5:30pm and will run approximately 2.5 hours with educational discussion, cocktails and refreshments, and networking with peers.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases