Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar on "Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!"
Topics to be covered:
- Criminal Conviction Statistics
- New York State Human Rights Law Protections
- New York State Correction Law Analysis
- Enforcement Guidance
- Ban the Box Legislation
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Issues
To register, click on the Register Now button above or call Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Friday, March 6.
Complimentary Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00 | Seminar: 12:00 – 1:30
Complimentary lunch will be served at 11:30.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases