Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar on "Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!"
Topics to be covered:
- Criminal Conviction Statistics
- New York State Human Rights Law Protections
- New York State Correction Law Analysis
- Enforcement Guidance
- Ban the Box Legislation
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Issues
To register, click on the Register Now button above or call Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Friday, March 6.
Complimentary Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00 | Seminar: 12:00 – 1:30
Complimentary lunch will be served at 11:30.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Bill Cable Joins Barclay Damon as Office Manager
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review