Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar on "Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!"
Topics to be covered:
- Criminal Conviction Statistics
- New York State Human Rights Law Protections
- New York State Correction Law Analysis
- Enforcement Guidance
- Ban the Box Legislation
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Issues
To register, click on the Register Now button above or call Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Friday, March 6.
Complimentary Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00 | Seminar: 12:00 – 1:30
Complimentary lunch will be served at 11:30.
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Sara Payne Featured on RBJ BizCast Podcast
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- A Properly Executed “Release From Responsibility For Discharge” Form May Not Actually Release a Hospital
- 2016 Year in Review