Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar on "Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!"
Topics to be covered:
- Criminal Conviction Statistics
- New York State Human Rights Law Protections
- New York State Correction Law Analysis
- Enforcement Guidance
- Ban the Box Legislation
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Issues
To register, click on the Register Now button above or call Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Friday, March 6.
Complimentary Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00 | Seminar: 12:00 – 1:30
Complimentary lunch will be served at 11:30.
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Attorneys Steve Blow and Alexandra Locke Join Barclay Damon
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence
- NYS Department of Labor Issues New Set of State-Wide Predictable Scheduling Regulations
- A “Radical” Option for Preventing Email Phishing Scams