Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Michael J. Sciotti will present at this GKG University Seminar on "Criminal Conviction Inquiries: The Rules Are Changing!"
Topics to be covered:
- Criminal Conviction Statistics
- New York State Human Rights Law Protections
- New York State Correction Law Analysis
- Enforcement Guidance
- Ban the Box Legislation
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Issues
To register, click on the Register Now button above or call Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Friday, March 6.
Complimentary Lunch: 11:30 – 12:00 | Seminar: 12:00 – 1:30
Complimentary lunch will be served at 11:30.
- Stacy A. Marris Joins Barclay Damon's Rochester Office
- Eric W. Dyer Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- IP practice, patent litigation essential for big firms
- Immigration Attorney Jill Apa Appears on CBC's On The Money
- Compliance Program Effectiveness: What To Measure and How To Measure It?
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- DHS Issues Memos Relating to the New Immigration Executive Orders that have the Potential for Sweeping and Unprecedented Impact
- Appellate Division Overturns Lower Court Decision in Article 78 Proceeding and Finds Rational Basis for Industrial Development Agency’s Denial of Financial Assistance for Retail Project