Buffalo Executives Association on Business Succession Planning
Monday, October 6, 2014
12:00 pm - 12:00 am
Amherst, NY 14221
SpeakersHerbert Glose presented on Business Succession Planning to the Buffalo Executives Association on October 6, 2014. The presentation discussed topics such as transitioning a closely held business to family, management, or a third party (or any combination thereof).
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases