Boot Camp: Complying w/ the NYS Paid Family Leave Act
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
7:45 am - 9:00 am
Country Club of Rochester
2935 East Avenue
Rochester, New York 14610
Attendees will: - During this presentation on Complying with the New York Paid Family Leave Act you will learn:
- Who’s covered? (hint: almost everyone)
- hat are your obligations as an employer?
- When and how is it phased in?
- How does it interact with federal Family and Medical Leave Act and NYS disability and workers’ comp?
- How does the law apply to real life situations?
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Achieve 100-Percent Pro Bono Participation for Second Year in a Row
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Back Attorney David Glasel
- Buffalo Business First: Meet Emerging Attorney Bridget Steele
- Attorney David Fulvio Joins Barclay Damon
- Secondary Drug Wholesalers Get Some Relief in Federal Action Challenging VAWD-Accreditation Standards
- Medicare Shared Savings Program Version 2.0: Will the Carrot-and-Stick Approach Increase ACO Participation?
- Department of Health and Human Services Releases Cybersecurity Guidance and Resources Tailored to Health Industry
- Indemnification Provision in Alarm-Monitoring Contract Valid Despite Unresolved Questions of Fact Regarding Gross Negligence