Boot Camp: Complying w/ the NYS Paid Family Leave Act
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
7:45 am - 9:00 am
Country Club of Rochester
2935 East Avenue
Rochester, New York 14610
Attendees will: - During this presentation on Complying with the New York Paid Family Leave Act you will learn:
- Who’s covered? (hint: almost everyone)
- hat are your obligations as an employer?
- When and how is it phased in?
- How does it interact with federal Family and Medical Leave Act and NYS disability and workers’ comp?
- How does the law apply to real life situations?
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced