Boot Camp: Complying w/ the NYS Paid Family Leave Act
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
7:45 am - 9:00 am
Country Club of Rochester
2935 East Avenue
Rochester, New York 14610
Attendees will: - During this presentation on Complying with the New York Paid Family Leave Act you will learn:
- Who’s covered? (hint: almost everyone)
- hat are your obligations as an employer?
- When and how is it phased in?
- How does it interact with federal Family and Medical Leave Act and NYS disability and workers’ comp?
- How does the law apply to real life situations?
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- NY Court of Appeals Enforces Additional Insured Clause Requiring Contractual Privity With the Named Insured
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records