Boot Camp: Complying w/ the NYS Paid Family Leave Act
Wednesday, March 14, 2018
7:45 am - 9:00 am
Country Club of Rochester
2935 East Avenue
Rochester, New York 14610
Attendees will: - During this presentation on Complying with the New York Paid Family Leave Act you will learn:
- Who’s covered? (hint: almost everyone)
- hat are your obligations as an employer?
- When and how is it phased in?
- How does it interact with federal Family and Medical Leave Act and NYS disability and workers’ comp?
- How does the law apply to real life situations?
- Mickey Osterreicher Featured in Media Law Resource Center’s MediaLawLetter, “10 Questions to a Media Lawyer”
- Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 Massachusetts Super Lawyers List
- Barclay Damon Welcomes Leading Business Succession Planning, Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning Team From Lacy Katzen
- Maureen Helmer Quoted in Albany Business Review
- NY Court Holds Claim Against Automobile Insurer Accrued on Date of Insurer’s Denial of Coverage
- NYS Attorney General Issues Guidance on Noncompetition Agreements
- New York State Finalizes Its Guidance on New Sexual Harassment Prevention Laws
- New Massachusetts Law Limits the Scope of Employment Noncompetition Agreements in the State