Barclay Damon attorneys to speak at St. Lawrence Valley SHRM Conference
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Barclay Damon Partners, Edward G. Melvin, II and Michael J. Sciotti will speak at St. Lawrence Valley SHRM Conference on Tuesday October 11, 2016.
The presentation will include Employment Law updates and wage and hour updates including:
- Update on Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
- Other United States Department of Labor Initiatives
- New York State Department of Labor Updates
- Women’s Equality Act
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case
- Buffalo Law Journal: Europe's New Data Privacy Rules
- US Department of Labor Releases New Fact Sheet for Higher Ed on Overtime Pay
- The Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 Reinstates Limits on Medicaid’s Third-Party Rights to Settlement Awards
- Providers Face Uncertainty on Fees for Copying Medical Records
- Federal Communications Commission Approves New Rules Exempting Small Cell Wireless Facilities From NHPA/NEPA Review