Barclay Damon attorneys to speak at St. Lawrence Valley SHRM Conference
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Barclay Damon Partners, Edward G. Melvin, II and Michael J. Sciotti will speak at St. Lawrence Valley SHRM Conference on Tuesday October 11, 2016.
The presentation will include Employment Law updates and wage and hour updates including:
- Update on Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
- Other United States Department of Labor Initiatives
- New York State Department of Labor Updates
- Women’s Equality Act
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Barclay Damon Partner Jennifer Flannery Appointed Erie County Public Administrator
- Barclay Damon's Flat-Fee Compliance Services Program For Health Care and Human Service Providers
- Attorneys Frances Ciardullo and Kevin Barone Join Barclay Damon
- Getting Rid Of NY State's Income Tax?