Barclay Damon attorneys to speak at St. Lawrence Valley SHRM Conference
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Barclay Damon Partners, Edward G. Melvin, II and Michael J. Sciotti will speak at St. Lawrence Valley SHRM Conference on Tuesday October 11, 2016.
The presentation will include Employment Law updates and wage and hour updates including:
- Update on Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
- Other United States Department of Labor Initiatives
- New York State Department of Labor Updates
- Women’s Equality Act
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York
- Federal Court Affirms Broad Protection for Employee’s Use of Social Media