Barclay Damon attorneys to speak at St. Lawrence Valley SHRM Conference
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Barclay Damon Partners, Edward G. Melvin, II and Michael J. Sciotti will speak at St. Lawrence Valley SHRM Conference on Tuesday October 11, 2016.
The presentation will include Employment Law updates and wage and hour updates including:
- Update on Fair Labor Standards Act Overtime Regulations
- Other United States Department of Labor Initiatives
- New York State Department of Labor Updates
- Women’s Equality Act
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases