Barclay Damon Attorneys Michael J. Sciotti and Anne B. Dotzler to Speak at YMCAs of Upstate NY HR Forum
Thursday, May 19, 2016
9:30 am - 12:00 am
Justin's Tuscan Grill
6400 Yorktown Circle
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Barclay Damon, LLP, Attorneys, Michael J. Sciotti and Anne B. Dotzler will present at The YMCAs of Upstate NY HR Forum on Thursday May 19, 2016 in Syracuse, NY.
Entering the coming year it is critical that New York based employers understand recent changes to various federal and state employment laws. The presentation will include the following topics:
- New York State Minimum Wage Update
- New York State's Paid Family and Medical Leave Act
- Drug Testing and Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
- New York State Division of Human Rights and Transgender as a Protected Class
- Unemployment Insurance Hearings- Preparation, Witness Tips, Witness Selection
Barclay Damon, LLP, listed as a “Top 250 Firm” by The National Law Journal, is a full-service, 275-attorney law firm, with offices throughout the major cities of New York State; Toronto; and Boston, Washington DC, and Newark. Barclay Damon provides comprehensive legal and business counsel to a diverse client base in 33 practice areas.
- Former Labor and Employment Law Chair Brian Culnan Joins Barclay Damon
- Law360: Fiduciary Best Practices Helped NYU Win ERISA Class Action
- Former Summer Associates Charlie Barth and Dena DeFazio Join Barclay Damon
- Tim Green Releases 38th Book, The Big Game, Available Now
- School Districts May Assume Heightened Duty Toward Students Based on Implementation of Policies and Procedures
- With the Beginning of a New Academic Year, Colleges Must Be Mindful of Students’ Needs for Reasonable Accommodations
- Physician’s Office Fires Back at Patient Who Posted Negative Online Reviews
- The "Internet of Things" Is Primed for a Litigation Explosion: Could It Impact You?