ACA Employer Mandates: Reporting & Notices
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Raymond N. McCabe will present at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the most recent IRS guidance on employer reporting of health care
- Line-by-line review of the updated IRS reporting forms
- W-2 Reporting of the Cost of Health Benefits
- Other Mandated Disclosures (Notice of Availability of Coverage on the Exchange and Summary of Benefits and Coverage)
- Annual Statement of Grandfathered Plan Status
- Special Rules for Cafeteria Plans, Health Reimbursement Arrangements and Employer Payment Plans
Please RSVP by calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Friday, February 27.
Lunch will be served from 11:30-12:00. Seminar 12:00-1:30.
- I-Team: Judge sides with city, orders jail beating tape withheld from public view
- Daniela C. Weiss Joins Barclay Damon's Albany Office
- John Cook Elected President of Le Moyne College's Alumni Association Board
- The Honorable John F. Quinn, Former U.S. Congressman and ECC President, Joins Barclay Damon
- NY Appellate Division Issues Several Decisions as to Liability Insurers’ Denials of Coverage Based on Late Notice of Claims
- General Obligations Law § 5-335 Prohibits Insurer’s Reduction in Disability Benefits
- Health Care Compliance and Responsibilities of Boards of Directors
- New York State Expands Opportunities for Industrial Hemp Production and Processing