ACA Employer Mandates: Reporting & Notices
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Raymond N. McCabe will present at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the most recent IRS guidance on employer reporting of health care
- Line-by-line review of the updated IRS reporting forms
- W-2 Reporting of the Cost of Health Benefits
- Other Mandated Disclosures (Notice of Availability of Coverage on the Exchange and Summary of Benefits and Coverage)
- Annual Statement of Grandfathered Plan Status
- Special Rules for Cafeteria Plans, Health Reimbursement Arrangements and Employer Payment Plans
Please RSVP by calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Friday, February 27.
Lunch will be served from 11:30-12:00. Seminar 12:00-1:30.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases