ACA Employer Mandates: Reporting & Notices
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Raymond N. McCabe will present at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the most recent IRS guidance on employer reporting of health care
- Line-by-line review of the updated IRS reporting forms
- W-2 Reporting of the Cost of Health Benefits
- Other Mandated Disclosures (Notice of Availability of Coverage on the Exchange and Summary of Benefits and Coverage)
- Annual Statement of Grandfathered Plan Status
- Special Rules for Cafeteria Plans, Health Reimbursement Arrangements and Employer Payment Plans
Please RSVP by calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Friday, February 27.
Lunch will be served from 11:30-12:00. Seminar 12:00-1:30.
- Column: Private Activity Bonds repeal — The true cost of tax reform
- Proactive Brand Protection Strategies For Pharma Innovators
- Cahill ’83 Elected Deputy Managing Partner at Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Named to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2018
- Precautionary "Wet Floor" Signs Do Not Imply Actual or Constructive Notice of a Slippery Condition
- Request for Grant Applications for Higher Education Capital Matching Grant Program Posted on DASNY'S Website
- Pending Tax Legislation Update
- NYSDEC to Promulgate New Rule Regulating Air Emissions From the Oil and Gas Industry