ACA Employer Mandates: Reporting & Notices
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy
210 Clinton Road
New Hartford, N.Y. 13413
Hiscock & Barclay partner Raymond N. McCabe will present at the GKG University seminar on Wednesday, March 4, 2015 at the offices of Gilroy, Kernan & Gilroy in New Hartford, New York.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Overview of the most recent IRS guidance on employer reporting of health care
- Line-by-line review of the updated IRS reporting forms
- W-2 Reporting of the Cost of Health Benefits
- Other Mandated Disclosures (Notice of Availability of Coverage on the Exchange and Summary of Benefits and Coverage)
- Annual Statement of Grandfathered Plan Status
- Special Rules for Cafeteria Plans, Health Reimbursement Arrangements and Employer Payment Plans
Please RSVP by calling Gina Wagner at (315) 624-7839 by Friday, February 27.
Lunch will be served from 11:30-12:00. Seminar 12:00-1:30.
- Sara Payne Profiled as Cannabis Team Leader by College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Barclay Damon Named to 2019 US News & World Report – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” List
- Barclay Damon Honored by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Erie, Niagara, and the Southern Tier
- Associate Steven Mach and Law Clerk Kaleigh Morrison Join Barclay Damon
- No Prejudgment Interest if Plaintiff Cannot Show When Damages Were Incurred
- NYS Appellate Division Holds That SEC Disgorgement of Over $140 Million is an Uninsurable Penalty Under Professional Liability Policy
- Notable Talc Case May Increase Similar Claims
- State and Federal Agencies Ramp Up Efforts to Combat Sex-Based Discrimination and Harassment