2016 Fraud Conference
Thursday, April 7, 2016
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Doubletree by Hilton Syracuse on Carrier Circle
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Barclay Damon partner, Michael J. Sciotti, will be a presenter at the Dannible & McKee, LLP 2016 Fraud Conference: 21st Century Fraud Risks.
This complimentary half-day conference will educate business professionals on fraud prevention and detection. Presenters and panelists include cybersecurity, legal, and forensic accounting professionals advising best practices to protect your company from today’s modern threats.
Michael Sciotti will present on "Employee Background Checks: Stopping Employee Fraud at the Point of Entry." To view all of the presenters and topics, click here for the full agenda.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- New York Appellate Court Holds That Insurer May Rescind Policy Based on Unintentional Material Misrepresentation in Application for Policy
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”