2016 Fraud Conference
Thursday, April 7, 2016
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Doubletree by Hilton Syracuse on Carrier Circle
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Barclay Damon partner, Michael J. Sciotti, will be a presenter at the Dannible & McKee, LLP 2016 Fraud Conference: 21st Century Fraud Risks.
This complimentary half-day conference will educate business professionals on fraud prevention and detection. Presenters and panelists include cybersecurity, legal, and forensic accounting professionals advising best practices to protect your company from today’s modern threats.
Michael Sciotti will present on "Employee Background Checks: Stopping Employee Fraud at the Point of Entry." To view all of the presenters and topics, click here for the full agenda.
- Buffalo Law Journal: Pro Bono Cases Help Area’s Neediest
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases