2016 Fraud Conference
Thursday, April 7, 2016
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Doubletree by Hilton Syracuse on Carrier Circle
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Barclay Damon partner, Michael J. Sciotti, will be a presenter at the Dannible & McKee, LLP 2016 Fraud Conference: 21st Century Fraud Risks.
This complimentary half-day conference will educate business professionals on fraud prevention and detection. Presenters and panelists include cybersecurity, legal, and forensic accounting professionals advising best practices to protect your company from today’s modern threats.
Michael Sciotti will present on "Employee Background Checks: Stopping Employee Fraud at the Point of Entry." To view all of the presenters and topics, click here for the full agenda.
- Barclay Damon Hosts Women's Forum Networking Event at Hotel Henry
- For Albany Tax Exemptions, it Depends on What The Meaning of 'Commercial' is
- Barclay Damon Succeeds in Getting Cellino and Barnes Court Docs Unsealed
- Sheila Gaddis Receives Bridge Builder Award
- New York Court of Appeals Narrows Trigger for Additional Insured Coverage
- Proposed Bill Would Allow Date Of Discovery To Control Statute Of Limitations In Medical Malpractice Actions
- Supreme Court Upholds ERISA Exemption for Retirement Plans of Religiously Affiliated Hospitals
- Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services (OASAS) Publishes "Auto-Waiver" For Certain Providers To Reduce Admissions and Discharge Documentation Requirements When Transferring Patients