2016 Fraud Conference
Thursday, April 7, 2016
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Doubletree by Hilton Syracuse on Carrier Circle
East Syracuse, NY 13057
Barclay Damon partner, Michael J. Sciotti, will be a presenter at the Dannible & McKee, LLP 2016 Fraud Conference: 21st Century Fraud Risks.
This complimentary half-day conference will educate business professionals on fraud prevention and detection. Presenters and panelists include cybersecurity, legal, and forensic accounting professionals advising best practices to protect your company from today’s modern threats.
Michael Sciotti will present on "Employee Background Checks: Stopping Employee Fraud at the Point of Entry." To view all of the presenters and topics, click here for the full agenda.
- Leading Bankruptcy Law Firm Menter, Rudin & Trivelpiece Combines With Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Secures Victory for Montana Department of Revenue
- New York State Bar Association Journal: A New York State of Marijuana
- Sara Payne Featured on RBJ BizCast Podcast
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- A New Pitfall for Licensors of Multicomponent Inventions – the Supreme Court’s Life Techs Decision
- A Properly Executed “Release From Responsibility For Discharge” Form May Not Actually Release a Hospital
- 2016 Year in Review