2015 Fraud Conference
Thursday, April 30, 2015
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
441 Electronics Parkway
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Michael J. Sciotti, will be a presenter at the Dannible & McKee, LLP 2015 Fraud Conference: How to Detect and Prevent Fraud & Abuse at Your Company.
This half-day conference features presentations and a panel discussion with seasoned accounting, legal and banking professionals to help businesses prevent and detect fraudulent activities.
Michael Sciotti will present on "Employment Policies to Protect Your Company & Legal Recourse Against Dishonest Employees." To view all of the presenters and topics, click here for the full agenda.
This conference has been fully booked.
- Robert Barrer Receives Prestigious Burton Award for Excellence in Legal Writing
- Roy Rotenberg Joins Barclay Damon's Torts & Products Liability Team
- Barclay Damon Acknowledged for Extraordinary Pro Bono and Community Contributions
- Insurance Coverage Team Welcomes Well-Respected Trial Lawyer and Partner Kevin Szczepanski
- New York Court Holds That Privileged Statement to Insurer May be Discoverable
- General Release Failed to Prevent Future Third-Party Personal Injury Claim For Contribution and Indemnification
- Will State Medicaid Fraud Control Units Be Allowed To Prosecute Abuse and Neglect In All Settings?
- NPs and PAs Can Now Officially Prescribe Buprenorphine for Opiate Dependency Treatment in New York