2015 Fraud Conference
Thursday, April 30, 2015
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
441 Electronics Parkway
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Michael J. Sciotti, will be a presenter at the Dannible & McKee, LLP 2015 Fraud Conference: How to Detect and Prevent Fraud & Abuse at Your Company.
This half-day conference features presentations and a panel discussion with seasoned accounting, legal and banking professionals to help businesses prevent and detect fraudulent activities.
Michael Sciotti will present on "Employment Policies to Protect Your Company & Legal Recourse Against Dishonest Employees." To view all of the presenters and topics, click here for the full agenda.
This conference has been fully booked.
- James P. Domagalski a Featured Presenter at Environmental Conference
- Tim Green and Derek Jeter Co-Author "Baseball Genius," Available March 7
- Planning for changes in disabilities law
- Robert Thorpe Joins Barclay Damon’s Syracuse Office
- New York Appellate Court Holds That Insurer May Rescind Policy Based on Unintentional Material Misrepresentation in Application for Policy
- The Supreme Court Finally Weighs In On The Boundaries Of Copyrightability For Useful Articles
- U.S. District Court In Hawaii Issues TRO to Block Second Travel Ban the Day Before it is Set to Take Effect
- No Apportionment of Fault Where the State Occupies the “Empty Chair”