2015 Fraud Conference
Thursday, April 30, 2015
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
441 Electronics Parkway
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Michael J. Sciotti, will be a presenter at the Dannible & McKee, LLP 2015 Fraud Conference: How to Detect and Prevent Fraud & Abuse at Your Company.
This half-day conference features presentations and a panel discussion with seasoned accounting, legal and banking professionals to help businesses prevent and detect fraudulent activities.
Michael Sciotti will present on "Employment Policies to Protect Your Company & Legal Recourse Against Dishonest Employees." To view all of the presenters and topics, click here for the full agenda.
This conference has been fully booked.
- Tim Green Honored With Syracuse University Chancellor’s Medal
- Attorney Shannon Howley Joins Barclay Damon
- Chris Cardillo and Charlie Martorana Interviewed by Buffalo Law Journal
- David Burch Interviewed by Politico
- NYS Appellate Court Holds That Whether Provision in Construction Contract Required Additional Insured Coverage Presented Question of Fact
- The 2019-2020 NYS Budget Requires Financial Reporting for Electric Generators
- US Department of Labor Proposes Rule to Update and Clarify “Regular Rate” Requirements
- Unexecuted Indemnification Agreement Not Retroactive Once Executed