2015 Fraud Conference
Thursday, April 30, 2015
8:00 am - 12:30 pm
441 Electronics Parkway
Hiscock & Barclay partner, Michael J. Sciotti, will be a presenter at the Dannible & McKee, LLP 2015 Fraud Conference: How to Detect and Prevent Fraud & Abuse at Your Company.
This half-day conference features presentations and a panel discussion with seasoned accounting, legal and banking professionals to help businesses prevent and detect fraudulent activities.
Michael Sciotti will present on "Employment Policies to Protect Your Company & Legal Recourse Against Dishonest Employees." To view all of the presenters and topics, click here for the full agenda.
This conference has been fully booked.
- Eighty Barclay Damon Attorneys Selected to 2018 NY Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
- Sara Payne Featured on Capital Pressroom Medical Marijuana Episode
- Kelsey Till Thompson Joins Barclay Damon as Associate
- Law 360: A Path to NY's Energy Storage Goal
- Examining Beneficial Ownership and Risk-Based Customer Due Diligence
- NY Federal Judge Rules Male Coach Can Bring a Sex Discrimination Claim Based on Alleged Title IX Violations Affecting a Women’s Sports Program
- Expect Delays in Issuance of Employment Authorization Documents
- NYS Energy Storage Roadmap Technical Conferences Announced