Rhode Island Bar Association's 2014 Annual Meeting
Thursday, June 19, 2014 8:00 am - Friday, June 20, 2014 4:00 pm
Rhode Island Convention Center
1 Sabin St
Providence, Rhode Island 02903
SpeakersStephen H. Oleskey is this year's Keynote Speaker for the Rhode Island Bar Association's Annual Meeting. Oleskey was co-lead counsel in Boudmediene v. Bush, where the U.S. Supreme Court held that detainees at Guantanamo had the right to seek habeus corpus. Click on REGISTER NOW to learn more about the event and to register.
- Catching the school bus on Transit Road: this is safe?
- Tim Green Releases 36th Book, Touchdown Kid, Available Now
- Ryan G. Ganzenmuller Joins Barclay Damon
- Barclay Damon Elects M. Cornelia Cahill Deputy Managing Partner
- Provider Due Process Under Fire Amid Flurry of Network Terminations
- New York State Accepting Applications for Growing and Processing Industrial Hemp
- A Second New York State Appellate Court Rejects the Department of Labor’s “13-Hour Rule” and Finds That Home Care Attendants Working 24-Hour Shifts Must Be Compensated for All 24-Hours
- Case-by-Case Analysis Required for Sports-Related Personal Injury Cases