Health Care Reform Seminar
Please join us for a seminar on the implementation of the Affordable Care Act following the Supreme Court decision upholding the statute. This seminar will focus on what employers and health care providers need to do now to implement the act.
August 15, 2012 / 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Sign-In and Breakfast at 7:30 a.m.
Attend in person at either Hiscock & Barclay Office:
- Buffalo: 1100 M&T Center, 3 Fountain Plaza, Buffalo, NY 14203 or
- Albany: 80 State Street, Albany, NY 12207
Attend by video-conference at:
- Boston: One International Place, Boston, NY 02110
- New York: Seven Times Square, New York, NY 10036
- Rochester: 2000 HSBC Plaza, 100 Chestnut Street, Rochester, NY 14604
- Syracuse, One Park Place, 300 S. State Street, Syracuse, NY 13202
R.S.V.P. by August 10, 2012 to Valerie Hubert at (716) 566-1415 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Topics to be Covered:
- What parts of the Affordable Care Act impact employers and individuals now?
- What can employers do now to start preparing for full implementation in 2014?
- How will the Act impact health care providers?
- What can health care providers do now to prepare for full implementation of the Act?
- What health care options will individuals have in 2014?