Awards & Recognition
Barclay Damon is proud to showcase the recognition the firm and our attorneys have achieved.
Legal Elite of Western New York
Barclay Damon, LLP is pleased to announce that nine attorneys were named to the 2016 Legal Elite of Western New York list. Published by Buffalo Business First and the Buffalo Law Journal, the Legal Elite of Western New York 2016 included 141 attorneys from over 1,000 nominations.
Barclay Damon Honorees:
- Beth A. Bivona, Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
- Christopher A. Cardillo, Construction & Surety
- James P. Domagalski, Commercial Litigation
- Thomas J. Drury, Torts & Products Liability Defense
- Christopher T. Greene, Corporate
- Peter S. Marlette, Mass & Toxic Torts
- Mark R. McNamara, Real Property Tax & Condemnation
- Randolph C. Oppenheimer, Labor & Employment
- Carol G. Snider, Mass & Toxic Torts
- William Lemon and Ivan Zajicek Join Barclay Damon
- John Gutkoski to Moderate at ACI Paragraph IV Disputes Conference
- The Buffalo News: After Maziarz Probe, a Question: What Happened to Campaign Funds?
- Central New York Business Journal: Barclay Damon: Federal Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DeWitt Firm in Infringement Case